Chapter 5

Y/N POV

Standing next to Striker, I cross my arms as I see Wally Wackford comes on the stage
"Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!"

Stolas takes the microphone from Wally, Stolas chuckles "How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!"

The crowd of Imps glare at him and boos are heard as Stolas continues

"I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there... Yoo-hoo! Blitzy!"

Stolas waves at him while Blitzo glares.

"Ugh. Fuck me." Blitz says, I got ready for the game, a gun goes off and the games begin. Moxxie gets trampled with a yelp as the other imps and me race down the trail. I climb up the wooden ramp structure, Striker was ahead of me and Blitz leaps down ahead of him. Moxxie tries to catch up. He claws at the structure and falls into a small puddle. He gets chewed up and thrashed by a monstrous black and white shark. I help him out, sighing as I know I'm not gonna win due to the fact Moxxie will need help

At the other game, Striker grins smugly at Blitzo who has his legs, arms and horns tied behind him. A muscular Imp holds a rope and grins at a scared Moxxie but I come, tying the muscular imp and helping Moxxie help.

Me, Striker, Blitz and Moxxie team up in a tug of war match. Moxxie falls into the water and the shark attacks him again.

In the next game, the wrestling match in the mud between Blitz and Striker. I blush, seeing Striker all muddy till someone tries to attack me, I end up fighting the monster. Having mud on me, making Striker look at me with a hint of pink to his cheeks, looking over a group of imps do a football huddle on top of Moxxie. The shark leaps over the fence and begins to elbow drop Moxxie.
"MOTHER FUC--!!" Moxxie yells

After the game, I end up losing because I kept helping Moxxie. Going back at the stage Wally Wackford is back on stage "I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!"

Stolas takes the microphone from Wally Wackford.
"The winners are... Striker, aaaaand my darling Blitzy!" Stolas walks onto the stage and does a pose as the crowd cheers.

"Just say my name RIGHT! Fuckin' dick!" Blitzo says as he walks onto the stage in frustration. Moxxie and Millie watch from the wooden bleachers, I sat beside Moxxie with my arms cross in anger, seeing Alright, so he has the "physical advantage." I'm better at other things, like singing!"

Striker pulls out a guitar "I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now, about me winnin'." Striker strums the guitar he pulled out.

"Oh, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Moxxie yelled in anger as Striker sings

" Sweet victory... I smell the smell. "
Striker walks over to a squealing fangirl Imp in the face, kissing her forehead, making her faint off the stage sending her back to a group of Imps. The group then maul her as I my mouth drops open, seeing he does this stunt to a few fan girls

" From up in stinkin' Heaven, to the rugged rocks of Hell, sweet victory With everything I do With every talent, I'm so much more talented than you "

Blitz arrives with a slice of cheese on a stick and sits next to Moxxie and Millie in the bleachers. He eats the cheese. With a mouth full "Isn't this guy great?"

" Everytime I tryyyy, I push it and succeed. "

"False!" Moxxie growled

He brings another female imp up and start dancing with them, I scratch the staircase angrily.

"It's gonna be nice workin' with him."Blitz pours hot sauce on his cheese and takes another bite.
"Working with him...? WHAT?!" Both me and Moxxie said

" Every first attempt of every single deed "

"Yeaaaah! I asked him if he wants to join I.M.P." He tells us, Moxxie looks
visibly hurt as Blitzo looks at him in confusion. ".....you ask... but"

" Me! I'm totally the best. "

Millie puts her hand on Moxxie's shoulder "Mox, I think you've had enough for now. Let's head back to the house and get you clean."

" The super cool me, handsome guy- [cough] Moxxie, go fuck yourself

I hear what Striker said, looking over Moxxie tears up and leaves with Millie as Striker finishes his song.

" Did you hear something? It was just the wind. "
The crowd cheers.
"Thank you. You're too kind."

I growl making a fist "ASSHOLE!" I yell, making the crowd of imps look at me. Striker looks at me as I put my middle finger up at him and walk off to Moxxie.