IXX

I looked around the room and saw about a hundred people. And then spotted the woman who was begging to go home to name her child, sitting on her bed, looking at the floor. Getting up from my bed, I spotted 067 and went to talk to her.
"So you decided to come back?" I asked 067 and she nodded, "Why?"
"I need the money for my mother and brother. How 'bout you?"she replied.
"Ehh. I came back because I dont have anyone who cares about me, so why not," I shrugged and sat next to her. She was sitting against a bed, being the little loner she is. I looked at the screen and saw that 127 people had come back to play the games and that the prize money was-¥26,900,000,000?! When did it get that much? It was probably me not paying attention.

That was when player 101 and his little gang stood infrount of us.
"Y/n. Go away for a minute while I deal with this bastard," she whispered and I complied with her comand.

A few minutes later, I saw that they left 067 alone. I walked back over and asked what they wanted. When she didnt reply, I took this as a sign to drop the matter. Then an awkward silence surrounded us.

The doors opened and out stepped  11 guards. 6 of them positioning themselves to stand guard, and 4 pushing out a large trolly, and one who looked like that were going to announce something.
"Please form an orderly queue to await your meal," a square guard announced and walked out the door they came from. Unlucky for me and 067, we were very close to the back of the room so we are gonna be some of the last people to get food. Note to self: keep to the frount of the room.

When I FINALLY go to the front of the line, the guard handed me a metal box, that looked slightly bigger than the others, and a water bottle. I gave him a confused look and pointed to the box and all he did was nod in response. I smiled brightly at them and they tensed up. The other guards were looking at then aswell, I noticed.

When I got back to my seat, 067 was already eating her food. I opened the box and inside was warm rice, an egg and some vegetables. And a fork of course.
"No way! Lucky! You got hot rice, mines flat cold. Stupid people," 067 mumbled as she continued eating. I laughed at her and started to eat. I remembered eating lunchs like this when my parents still wanted me, though it would only be for a treat. For like my birthday or something like that.

29/10/2021
🦑🦑🦑