Chapter 14

By the time, Loki came back, I had already changed into my new pajamas, a basic satin black set. That was mostly the reason I wanted him out of here for a little bit.

"Hello..." he says as his eyes scan my body

" he says as his eyes scan my body

"Did you find anything?" I ask

"What? Yeah, yeah" he says, snapping out of it and letting two bags of chips on the counter.

He comes to my side of the counter and grabs a bowl from the top cabinet.
His height is really useful sometimes.

He lets it down and stands next to me as I open one of the bags and I pour the chips in.

He stayed silent as his eyes were glued on the naked parts of my body. I'd give anything to know exactly what he is thinking right now.

He takes the drinks, I take the chips and we go back on the couch. His eyes were still on me as I walked, shaking my butt a little more than usual just to tease him a little bit.

"Is everything ok?" I ask

"Yes" he answers and I nod.

"You can take your jacket off to be more comfortable" I suggest

"Good idea" he says.

I take a sip of my drink as he takes his jacket off in front of me. He also unbuttons the first button of his black shirt and then rolls his sleeves to his elbows.

I enjoyed the show a little too much, getting really distracted, and he caught my gaze when he looked back at me.

"Like what you see?" he asks as he rests his arm on the back of the couch

"Do you?" I ask, crossing my bare legs.

He chuckles and takes a sip of his drink, without breaking eye contact.

"What are you thinking?" I ask

"I am wondering, if you are wearing those new panties that you bought for me, under this very revealing outfit that is complimenting perfectly all your sweet parts" he says

"Then why don't you come and find out?" I ask

"You'd really want that, wouldn't you?" he asks, smiling
"You want to see how hard you make me when you tease me like that?" he asks.

My eyes fall to his pants for a second and then back up to his face.

"You thought I wouldn't notice how you tried to get me out of here so you would run to change into something sexier for me? Or how you rocked your hips while you walked so I'd watch? You wanted my attention, now you have it" he says and moves closer to me on the couch.

I squeeze my thighs together, as I feel my moisture increase. It was getting hotter and the tension was still growing.

His hand came to my cheek and his thumb brushed over my lips.
"You will get on your knees for me" he says