💚006💚

Depuis le début

"How will you get home?"

"Same way I got here, an Uber"

"Oh" Chris responded in a bland tone. He wanted to offer her a ride but he didn't really want to be left alone with her, more than he already was.

Se'anie allowed her eyes to bounce around the room. It was something she did often, especially when she was nervous or felt awkward. Her eyes landed on a piano that was in the corner and her eyes lit up.

She slowly got up and made her way toward the white piano, taking in its beauty.

"You play?" Chris asked, letting her know he was following her with his eyes.

She nodded and sat down "a little bit, I use to play when I was a teenager"

"Where'd you learn to play?"

Se'anie snorted and looked over at him , of course his face was deep in his phone "where else? Church!" She replied giggling sarcastically.

She didn't like going to church because to her, if God truly loved her like everyone said he did , he wouldn't have let her go through all that pain at such a young age.

It was one thing to miss someone who had passed but it was a whole different story missing someone who was alive and simply didn't want to be around you anymore.

She took a deep breath before letting her fingers glide across the white and black keys. Playing a beautiful tune that was unfamiliar to Chris. 

"You had me hello" Se'anie sung softly, playing the keys like she was born to do so.

Her heart began to feel heavy knowing the person who the song was inspired by, was no longer in her life. He chose the street and gang life over her and simply added to her heartbreak.

"It was many years ago" she sung , blinking away her tears. In the moment, she felt like she needed to get the song out of her system.

she felt like she was the only one in the room.

Chris Brown

Chris Brown

I listened to her sing softly, she actually had a good voice. She was playing so passionately, I couldn't find it in my heart to break her attention away.

"Okay I got-"

"Ssshhh" I shushed Charles, pointing at Se'anie. He looked at her and nodded, understanding why I told him to be quiet.