Neyonika: Manya is alive 🥺🥺

Avni: Mera naam Manya nehi hai. Mera naam Avni hai.

Manik: Ok Avni. When mom delivered 2 child. One is boy. That is me. One is girl, that's you. Our rivals swapped you with a dead child. We thought that you are dead but DNA test proves that you are my long lost sister.

AVNI'S POV

Means that my life was a lie. I am not a najayyazz. I am not an orphan. I am not a sin. My mind tells me that you have to be strong. But my eyes cheated me. It starts flowing. My all brother's hugged me tightly. Manik bhai caress my hairs. All are having tears. We broke the hug. I saw Neyonika Oberoi oops my mom sits with numb. My dad came in front of me. 

Dad: You are my Manya..

       My Manya. Neyo our Manya.

Mom came and hugs me. I am so happy. I dreamed  a happy family. I got it. Thank Neela ma. Thank you for reuniting my family with me. I got 3 mother's. Ayesha ma, Neela ma and Neyo ma.

I met my family. My dadi, bade papa, bade ma, chote papa, chote ma, Shiv bhaiya, Anika bhabhi, Omakara bhai, Gauri bhabhi, Rudra bhai, Bhavya bhabhi, Nandini bhabhi.

I have a big family.

AVNI'S POV END

Manik: Why did you try to sucide

Oberoi: Suicide

Avni: My past is little bit complicated. I grown up as an illegitimate daughter of Ashish Mehta and Ayesha Haider. Dayawnti Mehta, my dadi didn't accept me as her grand daughter. Then Asish Mehta is forced to marry Neela ma. Dayawanti murder's Ayesha ma and  Dayawanti manipulates an emotionally distraught Ashish into believing that i  killed Ayesha ma. Ashish believing Dayawanti, as well as the evidence that she has fabricated, sends me to prison. Dayawanti tricks me into meeting alone and shoots me, but Neela ma saves me.

 Then i took 15 years to revenge on Mehta's. Then i meet Neil. Neil was Riya's fiance.  In order to prevent the Mehta family from getting their hands on the Neil's family's money, as well as to prevent them from ruining Neil's life and to prevent Dayawanti from leaving the country with Aman, i married Neil, by taking Riya's place. Neela ma sees loves and care for me in Neil's eyes thus; believes the marriage is the best decision for me preventing me from becoming a criminal. I till believed that Neela ma's decision was right. After exposing Dayawanti with help of Neil, Neela ma died in an accident. Shwetha and Harleen means my mother in law and Neil's grandmother kicked me out of the house by stating that i am a illegitimate child. Neil brings me back to his house by saying i am his wife. Then in the absence of Neil, Mummyji and Bebe starts taunting as a illegitimate child and torture me a lot. Then Neil goes to mission and he finds his ex girl friend. He allowed his ex girl friend to stay in that house. Then Juhi states that she have a child with Neil. He starts to neglect me and spends his time on his ex girlfriend and his child. Today he ousted me as i didn't take care his ex gf and his child. That's why i tried to suicide.

Note: Avni didn't mention surname.

Manik: I will kill that jerk.

Shivaay: I will not leave that family. Doll show his and bloody family's photo to me.

Neyo: You suffered so much bacha.

Om: You don't worry, you will forget your past soon.

Rudra: Okay, from now onwards you are my crime partner.

Avni: Okay

Anika: I will call you Avi.

Avni: Thank you bhabhi.

GauYaNi: You forgot us 

Avni: No way

ShivOmRuMan and AniGauYaNi hugs Avni.

AVNI'S POV

Finally mujhe mera happy family mili gayi.

AVNI'S POV END

Avni saw Neela's spirit and she gave flying kiss to Avni. Avni smiles seeing this gesture. 

Avni ( in mind): Thank you Neela ma. You are the best.

...........................................

Hello...

Did you like the chapter 😁😁

Do you want me to continue this story 😌😌

 Precap:

Neil: Avni..

Shwetha: That najayaaz is not here.

Neil: .........

Target: 33+

Much Love 💞💞

Minnzz 🤗🤗