Eden pushed her hand down on his shoulder, shaking him gently. He groaned again, this time more in his usual octave. She nudged him again and he opened his eyes, squinting in the darkness. He blinked, slowly trailing his eyes over to the hand on his shoulder. His gaze ran up the length of Eden's arm until he reached her face, his face transforming into concern.

                       "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

    His voice, rough and coarse from being asleep, vibrated up the length of Eden's arm. She bit back her surprise and tried to remember the reason she woke him up in the first place.

               "I'm fine. I think you were having a nightmare."

    Confusion shrouded Yoongi's features for a moment, before he realized what Eden was talking about. He closed his eyes and sighed, wriggling his body upward until he was sitting up.

    "Sorry," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Did I wake you?"

    "I never fell asleep."

    Still rubbing the sleep from his face, he raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

    She shifted in her spot, not knowing exactly how to phrase the thoughts in her head. "Um. I'm just anxious, I think."

    Yoongi nodded. "That's expected." He paused to yawn before continuing, scratching at his scalp. "Do you need anything?"

    Eden let out a dry laugh. "Sleep would be nice."

    The blonde ran his hands through his hair, looking completely exhausted. He gripped his bangs at the root, giving them a gentle tug before swiping them up and off his forehead. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or possibly the Iphorus air, but Eden never imagined that she would enjoy the sight of a man's forehead as much as she did at that moment.

    "Do you want to stay up and talk until you get tired?" He drawled. Eden blinked, realizing she was probably staring longer than necessary. With heat rising to her cheeks she glanced away, hoping it was too dark for him to see anything but a vague outline of her body.

    "If you're tired you should sleep, I don't want to keep you up," she mumbled.

    He rolled his eyes at that, scooting over in the bed until he was a pillow away from Eden. "If I didn't want to talk I wouldn't have offered."

    He settled on his back with his hands behind his head, turning and raising an eyebrow at her. "Are you gonna sleep sitting up?"

    Too dumbfounded to speak, Eden slid down until she was under the covers, settling on her back like her blonde counterpart. The noises of the night blanketed their silence, cushioning the space between them both physically and mentally. Unlike other times, it was a comfortable silence.

    "So," he muttered. The grit in his voice buzzed the room. "What do you want to talk about? I don't really have a preference."

    Envying how unbothered by this situation Yoongi was, she hummed in thought while trying to search her brain for coherent words.

    "Are you feeling better? From your nightmare?"

    "Okay. I have one preference."

    "Oh!" Eden chewed her lip, embarrassed to have asked such a straightforward question. "Sorry."

    Yoongi sighed. "No," he murmured. "It's not you. I haven't had nightmares like that in a long time. I'd rather try to forget about it instead of dwelling on it."