6

Stefan's P.O.V

Caroline was handed many gifts which she opened one by one, in order of God knows what. She is very specific.

Damon and Elena handed us a few gifts which Caroline loved, I was glad about that, Caroline and Damon have a special kind of relationship which I only understand a little. "Thanks brother."

"Don't mention it, Stefan. Blondie, enjoy the gifts and I hope the baby is well."

"The baby is well, thank you, hope you're well." Damon gave a smirk and put his hand around Elena.

"Cara, have you thought of any names?" Elena asked, Caroline shook her head no. It was true we'd not thought of any names which was bad as we were 5 months almost into the pregnancy.

"We will think of some soon. Right now I'm starving. Stefan, love, can you get me food."

"Of course." I walked out of the room and into the kitchen,

Caroline's P.O.V

I sat in the sofa with my feet up, I wasn't even that far along but I wanted this pregnancy to be over as I was constantly hungry. Not to mention the fact I can't feed or drink too much blood or I'll just throw it up, something tells me this baby is just human with no traces of vampire traits. "I need help with names Elena, what do you like?"

"For a girl, Rubi," I nodded and thought of Rubi Salvatore, "little Rubi Salvatore, how cute." Elena continued.

"That is cute, what about boys?"

"Alec?" I shook my head no. "Hunter?" Elena spoke.

"I like Hunter, but I don't know if it's right." I paused, getting increasingly hungry, "where the heck is Stefan!" I rolled my eyes. "Stefan!"

Within a second Stefan vamped to my side. "What's up Caroline?"

"Where is my food?"

"It takes a while to make. It'll be ready soon." He said innocently.

"But I'm hungry, pass me something that doesn't have to be cooked. But not fruit or vegetables, I don't fancy that."

Stefan cocked his eyebrows and smiled over at Elena. "I'll be right back." Elena sat opposite me and said, "being pregnant seems stressful."

"Oh gosh it is." I replied, speaking the truth.

"Blondie, today was fun. Thank you." Damon said, walking over to me and sitting beside me.

"Glad. How are you Damon?"

"I'm good. For a boy, how about Damon Jr. Salvatore. Sounds epic!"

"No Damon, just no." Damon chuckled.

"I'm kidding, but shouldn't Stefan be helping you?" I nodded, suddenly remembering Stefan hadn't brought me food.

"Stefan!" I shouted. Loud.

"Yes, Caroline." Stefan called from the kitchen.

"Are you forgetting something?"

"I can't find anything, hold on!" I rolled my eyes yet again and let out a large breath of air I was holding.

"I'll run shop, what do you want?" Elena offered.

"Doritos, any flavour and mayonnaise and fish fingers or chicken nuggets."

"Got it, be right back." Elena vamped away and that left me and Damon.

"So seriously, names?"

"How about Renée? Renée Salvatore?" For a girl or a boy I thought. Surprisingly I liked it. "Or Bleu, or Renée Bleu Salvatore. Which due to my incredible talents of choosing baby names and my amazing self can be for both girl and boy."

"I like it. I'll talk to Stefan about it." Damon nodded and I was ready to call Stefan's name when Elena vamped back into the house with a bag in her hand. Stefan by chance came into the room with a plate of food at the same time. "Great. Time to eat."

***

Authors note:

Make sure you vote and comment :)

How'd you like this chapter???

Oh yeah, I'm sorry I chose Renée, it's my name :/ not only that but it's Candice Accola's Middle name :D, but I'm giving you a heads up. The child will not be called Renée, unless someone gives me a full reason as to why they should be called that.

Anyway. Enjoy the Fanfiction and I'll update soon. :)

Love NR xxx