[7] Why?

After the whole affair with Yuriko and accidentally breaking an idol, I went back to class. Sure, I had basically skipped a whole day of school, but I at least want to attend the last two classes. 

I wasn't paying attention to the lesson when the door opened, revealing none other than Sayaka Igarashi. "I'm here for Ms. Y/n Saotome. The president wishes to speak with her." I felt someone grab my sleeve, so I looked to see who it was. "Mary, it'll be okay. I won't let her do anything to me, promise." She hesitantly let go as I stood and walked out the door with Sayaka. 

"So, how was your day?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation. "It was good, Y/n. Thank you for asking." We continued to walk in silence when I broke it once again. "Hey, Sayaka? Could you tell me why Kirari wants to talk?" 

"Apologies, Y/n, but you'll have to ask the president herself." I decided not to pry any longer as we arrived in comfortable silence. "Sayaka, before we go in, I was wondering if you would be interested in coming to a party I may be hosting soon?" She stayed quiet as I got nervous. "I-it's completely okay if you don't, I jus-" 

"YES! Ahem, yes. You can expect me to be present there." Her sudden shouting cut me off as I smiled with her answer. We finally entered the student council room, seeing a stressed Kirari having a mental argument with a stack of papers. 

"Madam President, I've brought Y/n." 

Kirari looked up and smiled at me. "Thank you, Sayaka. You are excused." She was hesitant to leave, but did so anyway after we shared a quick glance. "Have a seat, Y/n." Kirari instructed, motioning to a nearby couch. 

"Why?" 

"Why what?" I asked, slightly tilting my head in confusion as she got up and walked over to me. 

"Why did you kiss Yumeko and Sayaka?" Her tone was laced with venom as I visibly paled. "How- How do you know a-about that?" I cursed myself internally for stuttering. 

"Y/n," She began to trace her finger up my neck and on my jawline. "Kiss me." 

It was as if the whole world had stopped when she said those two words. I was only snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her lips on mine. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like hours and was most definitely not what I was expecting. I don't understand why she would get so worked up over a kiss on the cheek of my two friends. 

"Need any help with your paperwork?" I asked, wanting to get rid of the awkward silence that filled the air. "I do, actually. You need to sign a few things, but first..." She licked her lips seductively as she gripped my collar and pulled me closer to her. "Why don't we do something fun~?" 

I chuckled at her attempt at trying to win me over. "Sorry, Miss President, but I'll have to decline. I don't feel that I'm ready for a commitment as intimate as that." It was only for a second, but I could have swore I saw sadness in her gaze. "But I'll tell you this; If you manage to win me over in the end, then I'll gladly take you up on that offer." Kirari's eyes slightly widened as the both of us got caught up in the other's gaze. 

"Y/n, join the student council." I almost deadpanned with how blunt she was. "Well that was random. I'll do it if you want me to." I sighed knowing I would have to tell Mary later. 

"Excellent. All you need to do is sign a few papers and I'll make it official tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, we need to decide which gambling den will be yours and during that time, you will be the personal housepet of the student council." I sighed again as I nodded. 

X

After I signed the papers, I was told to just stay in the student council room since there is a meeting soon. I decided to get back on my phone and see if there's any good memes saved since Kirari had left the room. 

3rd POV

A few minutes had passed and it was almost time for the meeting when Yumemi and Midari walked in the student council room and found Y/n blasting her music for no reason. "Uh... Yumemi, should we just leave this chick alone and leave?" Midari turned to her fellow council member and saw her face turn into a tomato. "Jeez, I guess something happened between you two, huh? Well, either that or you just have feelings for her. I mean, she's hot, so I can see why you'd feel that way." She turned back to the girl who was currently sitting on the table. 

The two girls in the doorway just watched as the oblivious gambler began singing the lyrics to Never Gonna Learn by Asking Alexandria. 

"How many times do I have to learn my lesson
Before I learn my lesson, no

Somebody help me, please tell me that I'm dreaming!

I keep repeating my actions expecting different reactions
But the same thing keeps on happening

Somebody help me, please tell me that I'm dreaming
I miss when I was blissful in ignorance,"

Tears were brimming in the girl's eyes, but she ignored them and continued singing.
"I thought we said we'd take our time!!
Why do I always jump in blindly?

It's like I'm trying to find
Something to fill a hole inside me!
But I can't, but I can't, but I can't!!!

Can't stand the cycle
I'm stuck inside a cycle repeating myself over and over...

Somebody help me, please tell me that I'm dreaming
I'm tryna change or at least I keep on saying
I'm trying to turn the page on my bullshit.

Somebody help me, please tell me that I'm dreaming
I miss when I was blissful in ignorance...
I thought we said we'd take our time!!
Why do I always jump in blindly?!

It's like I'm trying to find
Something to fill a hole inside me!!

I keep learning my lesson
Without learning my lesson
Can't seem to learn my lesson
I need to learn my lesson
I keep learning my lesson
Without learning my lesson

Can't seem to learn my lesson
I need to learn my lesson, oh I
I thought we said we'd take our time!!!!
Why do I always jump in blindly?!?!
It's like I'm trying to find
Something to fill a hole inside me
But I can't, but I can't, but I can't..."

As the music ended, the girl finally noticed that quite a few people were watching and listening. They didn't know it, but they could definitely tell that song meant something to her. 

"Why are you all staring at me...?" She asked. 

Y/N POV

'Ohh shit. I'm gonna get on Kirari's bad side for attracting attention to the student council room...' I was internally panicking as I spotted some people I knew in the crowd. Yumeko, Ryota, the student council members, and a bunch of random students I didn't bother to remember the names to. "Listen, if you're just going to stare, then leave. There's a student council meeting in less than a minute, so I would like it if you all would disperse and go home or go gamble." My gaze was cold despite the occasional tears that managed to slip out. "Well?" I raised my voice, hoping they would get the hint. 

Thankfully, they did. The crowd of people scurried away and allowed the student council members to finally enter. Yumemi ran up to me with a blush covering her face. "Y/n!! Your voice is amazing! We should have a concert together sometime!!" She squealed. 

"Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do." Sayaka cleared her throat, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. 

"The president would like to announce something." She slightly stepped backwards. 

"Thank you, Sayaka. I would like to inform you all that Y/n Saotome is a member of the student council. But for now, since she isn't official, she is property of the student council and is to be wearing this collar until she is official." She held up a collar that had a tag that read 'Property of the Student Council.' "I have already discussed this with her, as well. Y/n, you are now the student council's housepet. Everyone in this room has authority over you." She walked towards me as I stepped backwards. 

"You didn't mention anything about a collar, though." I tried to reason with her. 

"There was no need. You agreed to be the student council's housepet until I make you an official member, did you not?" I sighed in defeat. She was right, I did indeed pretty much sign my life away to them. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now, be a good kitty and obey us~"

__________________________

Unedited

1500 words

___________________________

YALL-- okay. 800+ reads? THANK YOU!!!

Anyways, i re-wrote this chapter like,, 5+ times because I couldn't remember what I was going to type next LOL. also, Never Gonna Learn is a really good song and i highly recommend it! 

Thanks for reading~!