[0] INFO

AAAAA okay so i got bored and was like "hm. i think mary would make a good sister. ish." and so here we are. please, im writing like,,, 5+ stories at the same time so be patient with me. I'll probably make a few adjustments to the story description, cover, etc in the future. and i dont actually know why im making this story, but its whatever. enjoy this horrible story ig :)

------

NAME: Y/N Saotome

AGE: 18

STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW: 

Y/N = Your name

F/C = Favourite colour

F/F = Favourite food

N/N = Nickname

F/S = Favourite show (can be anything)

F/A = Favourite animal

F/B = Favourite band
(will add more as story progresses)

BASIC APPEARANCE (Feel free to change the skin tone/colour as you see fit.): 

(If you can't see the image or just want to read about her appearance feel free to do so

(If you can't see the image or just want to read about her appearance feel free to do so. and thank gosh for picrew LOL)

Y/N has blonde hair, lighter than her sisters. Green eyes, a scar on one of them. She likes wearing little black horns and some light facial accessories to make her appear more intimidating.

PERSONALITY: Y/N is quite cold to people she's not close to. If she is close to someone however, depending on their relationship, she can be very clingy. She's an ambivert and gets shy easily. Y/n is very protective of her younger sister, Mary, and of her friends. One could even say that Y/N is the smug and rich friend in a group. She can get violent very quickly and pissed off easily. If you think Yumeko or Kirari's creepy or scary when gambling, you haven't even seen Y/N. She gets a crazed look in her eyes and smile when she's having fun. Kind of like Mirari when someone shoots her. (lmao sorry)

LIKES: Food, cuddles, gambling,  blood, swords, Yumeko's hugs, anime, w o m e n, colour black (add anything else you like.)

DISLIKES: Bullies, liars, Kaede, Ryota, men, creeps, (anything else you dislike)

HAREM INFO: 

So uhm, let me know who you want in the harem and who you want endings for. so far, I only have a few in mind. 

- Kirari Momobami
- Ririka Momobami 
- Yumeko Jabami 
- Yumemi Yumemite 
- Midari Ikishima
- Sayaka Igarashi 

If yall want anyone else, just tell me. Otherwise, these are gonna be the people Y/N falls in love with and they will get an ending. I'm not sure how many chapters I'm gonna make this book have, but eh. 

OUTFITS: 

School Uniform

 OUTFITS: School Uniform