"You mean had!" She snapped before her father raised an eyebrow and others watched a rare father-daughter moment. "She had Charles who was using her. They were getting married and now, she's returning to an empty home while explaining the disappearance of her fiancée to her human neighbors. Did you even thank her for helping us, helping you?"

In his many centuries, Klaus always knew that he was a piece of shit and to say that he did not mind was an understatement. Now, now he has a daughter. He knows what he would do to anyone who did not show any appreciation towards his daughter.

"Did you, Daddy," Marcel teased biting his bacon after placing himself on an arm chair next to Rebekah, "did you thank Ms Bennett for saving your life?"

Rebekah interjected as Klaus attempted to breath a word out. "When did he," she muttered while chewing her toast. "Old habits die hard."

"Hope," Freya asked, "are you not going to eat something?"

She shook her head as she stood up. "I'm going for a walk."

As as he frowned while glaring at his daughter storm out but decided to not say anything since she nodded her space, he found that they were all staring at him. "Go on right ahead, I can take it."

"No can do," Kol spoken for the first time. "Not with the dangers of being boxed on the way."

"That does not sound like a horrible idea since you've all done everything you could to spoil Hope's mood."

"Don't you mean Rebekah and Marcel," Davina jumped in, avoiding Marcel's stare. "We've been minding our own plates ever since we've sat here. You on the other hand, just projecting your feelings toward the rest of us like Rebekah had always said."

Damn, Marcel thought.

The brunette was saying all that while poking her eggs with a fork while forgetting who she was speaking to. Davina would have died a very quick death if she wasn't Kol's significant other, also if Hope did not know her.

Well, the Mikealson witch was just thinking that while analyzing the look on the hybrid's face, then turned to Kol who was smirking all the way, proud of his girlfriend.

"Nik," Rebekah asked, "you do remember where Hope ended after her last exploration."

"She might find another blast from the past that will end up ruining what's left of your social manners," Freya stated while scratching her hair and gazing down on her plate.

"And that's coming from her!" Davina exclaimed. "Which should mean something."

~~~

Outside The French Quarter

The girl had been walking for hours, furious with her father's sufficient manners. Something he was forcing her to get used to like the rest of their family.

She was not, so much so that she didn't pay attention to were she was going. Startled by a car that almost hit her since she was walking in the middle of the road, not know how it came to be.

More startled by the voice that came out of nowhere. "You should really look where you are going, child." She turned to her right to find an old lady standing on a mid size porch, a cave house. The whole place was filled with cave houses. She was in the bayou.

~~~

Grand Isle

He arrived and just banged the door like a beast he truly was. Not surprised at all when he could not hear voices, or any other sounds coming from inside the house. He had been at it for the longest time, questioning himself whether his daughter will forgive him for snapping the Bennett witch's neck for keeping her away for so long. By long, he meant a till after sunset.