~ Chapter Eight ~

As the days past you and your ex haven't had a single word or if you guys did it was only of hurt, and you were only defending yourself from the pain again. As you see them in the halls or just think of something of the most random just sometimes you still miss them. The fact that you still miss them is one of that you still care.  That you wish that it never changed and it was never ever happened..but one thing has been made clear is that no matter how much you love them still you will never get with them again. The memories that you once had with them are now forever in the past and you will never have them again with that person. You know that everything that happened won't EVER happen again and it hurts...it hurts because you love them but they don't love you anymore. That they could've just lied to you the whole time and you don't really know how to comfirm it but it hurts. That you can't be in their arms anymore having them tell you it's okay. In the end it's not going to be okay but you must tell yourself that. That you are going to be okay so you can slowly move on. Wishing them the best and hoping that you see them once again. That they will hold you once again in the end that everything will be okay but it's just a rough patch that you are going to go through in life.