"no he didn't. mom, you know Ward did that shit. i saw it happen!" Caroline exclaimed her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"he's a Pogue. that's his problem! Ward said he dragged you into it."

Caroline froze in shock, the Cameron's brainwashed her mother and sounds just like Anna Carrera right now.

"so you're believing that psycho over your own daughter? who is also a Pogue?" Caroline argued raising her voice at her mother.

"his story adds up. why the hell would you jump inside that van with him that stopped in front of a plane." Melissa set the plates down crossing her arms.

"because he's my best friend and his girlfriend was in trouble! are you listening to yourself right now? you're believing the Kooks that get away with everything but not your own daughter?!" Caroline yelled motioning her arms a few houses down where the Cameron residence was.

"or is it because i'm a Pogue and you don't even want to believe your own daughter." this silenced Melissa, Zachery looked up from the floor looking at his daughter and wife.

"honey, that's not why-"

"sure sounds like it. sorry i was raised a Pogue and stayed that way because i know how shitty Kooks are!" Caroline snapped turning to her father.

"no it's not." Zachery stood straight shaking his head.

"i thought you of all people would believe me, dad." her eyes filled with tears, he was the only one who listened to her the night she was taken in for questioning after John B had exposed Ward.

"baby, i do." Zachery walked over to her as she stepped back shaking her head.

"you know we should send her to that boarding school Anna is sending Kiara. those two have been corrupted by those boys and you know they were never like that." Melissa told her husband.

"now you're listening to Anna Carrera? you two love JJ! you gave him a place to sleep when you know how his home situation is! did the three days i was gone seriously make you realize how bad us Pogues are!? or were you just so angry you decided to listen to Kie's mom." Caroline snapped at her mother.

"you are not a Pogue!" Melissa snapped at her daughter.

"yes i am! i was raised as one, i stayed as one, and i'm still one! just because we moved to Figure Eight does not mean i'm a Kook!" Caroline screamed at her mother fixing the bag on her shoulders.

"go live like a Pogue then!" Melissa yelled, "don't come back, you wanna rave on the Pogue life so much go ahead and live like that. live with JJ so you two can be such a happy Pogue couple and then you'll see how hard it is to be a Pogue because baby you did not know the shit your father and i went through when we first moved here."

tears ran down Caroline's cheeks looking away from her mother and turned to her father who had hurt in his eyes, she sniffled wiping the tears off her cheeks backing up.

"Renfield says hi." Caroline snapped walking inside going up to her room quickly grabbing some clothes and her keys and left without another word as her parents stood in shock in the back porch.

~~~

Caroline picked Kiara up by the island club who stood outside waiting for her, Kiara quickly got in the car noticing her friends red and puffy eyes.

"they didn't take it well?" Kie sniffled holding out her hand.

"nope, i'm guessing your didn't either?" Caroline took her hand.

"not at all, i got kicked out."

Caroline looked over and sighed, "so did i. apparently our parents hate the Pouge life so much that they're both willing to send us to boarding school."

"what?" Kie sat up turning to Caroline.

"our moms have been talking and yours told mine about boarding school and mine was thinking of sending me there also." Caroline looked at her.

"this is some bullshit." Kiara scoffed leaning back wiping her eyes.

"this life was meant for us, Kie. they don't understand how much our friends mean to us and it's like hell froze over, they don't wanna know how we feel about it all and would rather have us give up on the boys." Caroline felt tears in her eyes again letting them fall.

"Pogue's for life." Kie chuckled.

"Pogue's for life, for sure." Caroline leaned over hugging her tightly.

"wanna go get some ice cream?" Kiara softly asked, Caroline laughed and nodded.

"might as well get some from since we're here already." Caroline turned to the island club that was right in front of them.

"we only come here for the ice cream, which i don't regret. everything else that goes on in there we hate." Kiara looked at the building where Kooks were walking in and out.

"Midsummers." Caroline shivered dramatically, Kiara bursted out laughing and the two girls made their way inside.

~~~

it was dark now, neither of the girls have heard from JJ or Pope, Sarah wasn't at the Château when they arrived which worried Caroline, she hoped she was okay and was safe with Wheezie if she got her replies. Caroline sat in John B's room folding a few clothes when her phone rang, forgetting about the clothes she ran over to her phone throwing herself on John B's bed answering it.

"hello?"

"hey beautiful." JJ's voice spoke over, she smiled sitting up fixing the bed standing up.

"hey."

"how was the meeting with your parents?" he asked, Caroline heard rummaging from his end but didn't even question what JJ was doing.

"bad. i got kicked out." she sat down.

"what? you're shitting me, right?" he asked in shock, never would JJ have thought that Caroline would get kicked out of her home.

"i wish i was. apparently my mom and Mrs Anna are best friends now and my mom wants to send me to boarding school with Kiara." she explained to him twirling the ring he gave her on her thumb.

"that's bullshit, you're not going." JJ said stopping everything he was doing.

"i'm not don't worry," she chuckled, "did you see John B?"

"yeah, i'm about to go get him out." Caroline furrowed her brows wondering what he meant by getting John B out.

"please, be careful." she told him standing up.

"i will, see you later, i love you." he quickly said sounded rushed and hung up.

"i love you too." Caroline set her phone down moving her things to the other room that was empty and made her way to the pull out couch laying down looking at the ceiling.