Chapter 63 - The Madhouse Director Bai ShaoTang     

The day of the merger finally arrived.

DaiShan players had been anticipating this day, as their old server had been stagnant for a long time.

New players would not choose to join the old server, while many of the old players went on AFK, and so they urgently needed an injection of new blood.

After being informed of the merger, many old players that had already left returned one after the other, hoping to show off their skills in the game again.

Compared to the players of DaiShan, LinShan's players were very nervous.

As there were many gods in the old server, every step they took they would be able to meet a famous person.

Some of them were even infamous: there were those that only killed the smaller accounts, and the amount they killed was enough to circle the world three times; those with the specific purpose of killing ladyboy accounts, and some of them had even killed so many ladyboy accounts that the game developers added them as bosses in some dungeons.

Coincidentally, these people all belonged to the same guild, and that guild was nicknamed by the old server as 'Guild-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named', that upon naming them their hands would be unlucky for an entire week, what they want they would not get, even after getting it they would be robbed of it.

Everyone knowingly referred to people from that guild as "people from that place".

Before the merge, there were already players from the old server warning the new server:
Go around those people from that place when you meet them;
If you can't go around them, go along with them;
Don't try to reason with the people from that place.

On the first day of the merger, New LinShan was full.

When LingYang went online he discovered he actually had to join a queue, and this had never happened ever since the game was released publicly.

Finally entering the server, then discovering the huge crowd online, he lagged very badly, his screen stuttered a lot, and he soon lost connection to the server.

LingYang thought about it, and decided not to torture himself like this.

He switched off his computer and went out to play.

The second time LingYang went online was 6am of the second day of the merger.

To be able to get up at this time, he even set an alarm.

However, he ended up sleeping through the alarm, and only when YeLang was woken up by it, he then woke LingYang up.

The alarm could still be considered to have done its job.

"What are you doing, waking up so early?"

"Heihei, I'm not telling you. I want to give you a surprise, so don't look," LingYang could also not be considered to have gotten up, he was still lying on the bed using YeLang's laptop to log into the game.

However, he did not log into Bell, nor did he log into LuoMing Shadow.

Having not seen this Little Antelope account for over half a year, LingYang found this male cleric somewhat unfamiliar.

He first opened his social panel, as expected, the entire name list was in grey, he did not know if these people just happened to be offline, or if they really stopped playing.

Looking at those familiar names, LingYang sighed internally.

But now was not the time for him to express his emotions, he had purposely chose this timing to come online to avoid seeing these people.