Chapter 7 - What Husband Did I Invest In

⚠ DO NOT VOTE !! DO NOT VOTE!! ⚠

-

For once, Ling Yang listened to Night Wolf, he did not move randomly, he did not agro, and he followed FlowerHouse obediently, occasionally healing teammates.
Although Night Wolf was leading the team, he still kept an eye on this cleric that was following the team, and he was pretty satisfied with his performance.

Actually, the reason Ling Yang was so obedient was all thanks to the cleric that had been taking care of him for the past few days, FlowerHouse.
One glance at this FlowerHouse name it was obvious the player was a guy, but the account was a female, and also with a classically pretty face.
Although Ling Yang had never directly asked about their gender, having interacted for the past few days, he felt that FlowerHouse's tone was not feminine at all, and he would occasionally burst into light vulgarities.
The other guild members also silently accepted FlowerHouse was a guy. Recalling that they knew each other offline, Ling Yang was even more certain, this person was just like him, a guy playing a ladyboy account.

FlowerHouse already had top-grade gear for raiding, but still accompanied Ling Yang to do small raids, and he would appear every time he asked without any complaints.
Looking at him completing what was supposed to be LingYang's tasks, LingYang had a very favourable impression of him.
FlowerHouse saw that this was this first raid that Ling Yang was participating in after 'losing' his memories, and he took even closer care of him.

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: Walk along the wall here, don't aggro the monsters on the right.

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: Stand at where I'm at now and use your flying skill. When you see the pine tree run and jump, you will be able to get onto the stone ledge.

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: This boss would target a person every 30 seconds. If the boss targets you immediately hit 1 in the party chat, you can also set a macro.

Ling Yang had actually done this raid before, and he already knew the information provided by FlowerHouse. However, in the past, he always had to figure it out himself or look at guides, and no one had ever explained the raid techniques so clearly to him before.
If not for the evidently pure-heartedness that can be seen from every sentence, Ling Yang would have suspected that Bell's husband was not Night Wolf but this patient, attentive and caring FlowerHouse.

【Whisper】Bell: Thank you, you're really a nice person!

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: Uh, are you trying to friend-zone me?

【Whisper】Bell: No, I mean it sincerely!

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: No worries O(∩_∩)O

【Whisper】Bell: I see that everyone calls you Flower, can I call you Flower too? I have a good friend called Flower as well ^_^

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: Of course... Actually Bell you used to call me Flower anyway. Suddenly changing to my full name, I really wasn't used to it.

【Whisper】Bell: Sorry I didn't mean to forget you T.T

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: I didn't mean to blame you! It's great that you're fine, you don't know how worried Ah Lang was when you disappeared.

【Whisper】Bell: Ah Lang is referring to my husband?

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: Right, I'm used to calling him that, I can't change the habit.

【Whisper】Bell: You seem very familiar with him?

【Whisper】FlowerHouse: We've known each other for over ten years. It's not familiar, it's overly familiar XD

【Whisper】Bell: Ah, the feelings of two childhood sweethearts truly make one jealous.