Chapter 62 - Voice Activation Mode Is Not Good  

Start from the beginning

Why else would people say, virgin boys who started eating meat are the scariest.

"You're also not going back during the winter break?" BaiLong asked as he drank the ginger tea.

"There's no computer and internet at home, there's also nothing to do at home, I'll go back after the new year, what about you?" LingYang's corpse remained lying across the table.

"You better go back, leave the house to Flower and me," BaiLong implied that he also had no plans on returning.

LingYang rolled his eyes, I just won't do what you want me to do.

"But why aren't you staying at Ah Lang's place?" XuXian was referring to YeLang's home that was near the schools, but LingYang did not know about it, he thought XuXian was referring to YeLang's actual home.

He thought, was it not too early to meet the parents?

"I want to stay here and be a gooseberry, and continue disturbing the both of you," LingYang smiled craftily.

BaiLong side-eyed him, flipping the knife nimbly in his hand, casting an oppressive shadow.

XuXian sat next to him, patting his thigh, "Don't scare him, it's more fun with more people around. Right, why isn't Ah Lang back yet?"

YeLang had reported to work the next day after he finished his exams, not even delaying it for a day, deserving of being called a model worker.

The college town was situated in the north part of HuShuo, while YeLang's internship was at the business district.

Luckily HuShou was not very big, the amount of work for YeLang to do during the winter break was also less than the summer break, so YeLang could still commute.

When YeLang arrived home, LingYang was lying on the bed browsing WeiBo, chatting with two other people in the comment section of a photo uploaded by another boots owner.

Being too engrossed in the conversation, he did not notice that YeLang had entered the room, only until he felt the bed sink did he discover YeLang was back.

He hurriedly closed the WeiBo client.

YeLang looked at his guilty behaviour and got suspicious, "What are you doing?"

"Browsing, browsing WeiBo."

"You're so nervous browsing WeiBo?"

"You were the one who came in without a sound and scared me."

YeLang held his hand out, wanting LingYang to hand the phone over.

LingYang quickly put his hand behind him, what nonsense was this, one look at the messages he just sent and he would understand it immediately!

"This, this is my personal privacy."

Seeing LingYang's flustered state, he knew the other person was involved in some shady business behind his back, so he took his own phone out, "Ok, then what's your WeiBo ID, we'll add each other."

LingYang was frightened, "Cannot!"

"You can't do this too? Shouldn't it be normal for husband and wife to add each other on WeiBo?"

"No, I didn't mean cannot, I meant..." LingYang's brain worked quickly.

"Ah, right, you're on Summer Wave WeiBo right?"

"Yes."

"That's it, I'm on Cloth WeiBo, we're on different channels, we can't add each other."

He continued hypocritically, "Hai, what a shame."