Depression

As soon as they reached the parking lot Tzuyu immediately guided Nayeon to her car and drove off. The whole ride was silent none of them spoke a word afraid it would push some unwanted buttons. Nayeon found that Tzuyu parked her car in front of Mondrian Seoul hotel one of the most expensive hotels in South Korea and through reception, she found out that Tzuyu booked them a VIP room. As soon as they entered the room Nayeon sat on the bed not knowing what to do while Tzuyu went to the restroom. As soon as Tzuyu came back she saw Nayeon sitting on the bed staring at nothing, so she decided to lay her head on her lap while Nayeon was visibly shocked.

"Nayeon-unnie sing me to sleep," Tzuyu said in a commanding tone and snuggled more in Nayeon's stomach. Nayeon took a deep breath sang the first song that came to her mind.

How long have you been smiling?
It seems like it's been too long
Some days I don't feel like trying
So what the fuck are you on
Whoa, ohh

I think too much, we drink too much
Falling in love like it's just nothing
I want to know where do we go
When nothing's wrong

The song was supposed to make her cry, but all Tzuyu could focus on was Nayeon's voice how smooth it sounded. It was calm with a slight hint of sharpness with a hint of soft undertone Tzuyu watched how Nayeon sang with her eyes closed and when Nayeon started to comb Tzuyu's hair her heart thumped.

'Cause all the kids are depressed
Nothing ever makes sense
I'm not feeling alright
Staying up 'til sunrise
And hoping shit is okay
Pretending we know things
I don't know what happened
My natural reaction is that we're scared
Ohh-oh-oh
Noo-oo-oo
Ohh-oh-oh...
So I guess we're scared
Ohh-oh-oh, ohh-oh-oh

The way Nayeon put her emotion in the song made Tzuyu realize that she isn't the only one suffering, there are other people who go through the same and overcome it. If they did, she could do it, with Nayeon by her side she could overcome anything if she wants.

But I can't really keep lyin' (lyin')
'Cause I've been scared all along (all along)
I'm getting sick of sleeping in
While all my friends are popping pills, and
I don't think that they're wrong, woah, oh

I think too much, we drink too much
Falling apart like it's just nothing
I want to know, where do we go
When nothing's wrong

At this point Nayeon's voice started shaking too Tzuyu knew the older one needed comfort, so she soothingly rubbed Nayeon's back making the buck-toothed girl calm down. Nayeon opened her eyes and Tzuyu didn't know if she was dreaming or not but she could swear she felt a wave of excitement rush through her body. She smiled at former who smiled back and closed her eyes again.

'Cause all the kids are depressed
Nothing ever makes sense
I'm not feeling alright
Staying up 'til sunrise
And hoping shit is okay
Pretending we know things
I don't know what happened
My natural reaction is that we're scared
Ohh-oh-oh
Noo-oo-oo
Ohh-oh-oh...
So I guess we're scared

The way Nayeon sang Tzuyu knew it was about what happed half an hour ago. She knew Nayeon was scared but she still put on her brave face when it came to Tzuyu she was ready to take a hit from someone younger than her, she was okay hearing the words that straight up target her character. Why did she care so much that she was ready to shield Tzuyu from everything even if it meant she would go down.

I won't deny it 'cause you saw what it was
I can't deny it if you won't give a fuck
So I'll throw it out
You know I am so in love

Tzuyu found her answer when Nayeon sang the last line looking straight in Tzuyu's eyes her own eyes glistening with unshed tears. Tzuyu immediately pulled Nayeon into her embrace as the latter sobbed uncontrollably.

"I Love You Tzuyu-ya *sniff* ever since *sniff* trainee days," Nayeon said in between her sobs. While Tzuyu watched the latter wipe her tears.

"I am sorry for not noticing your feelings earlier, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you to watch me with someone else but unnie I can't love you right now. I don't want you to be a rebound of Sana-unnie. You have a special place in my life so will you wait for me till I make a place for you in my heart. Till then I promise to only look at you." Tzuyu questioned while Nayeon nodded not trusting her voice.

The rest of the night they spend talking to each other and cuddling while laughing with Nayeon Tzuyu forgets about all her problems. She finally decides to let go of Sana or the one who held onto her for so long. With a kiss on the forehead, Tzuyu muttered good night and slept.