Prologue

It's been a week since Sana broke up with Tzuyu. A lot of things changed that week. Twice as a group became less cheerful specifically Tzuyu, who isolated herself from her group members on the contrary Sana looked like she didn't care. She was all over Dahyun, flirting, kissing, cuddling while Dahyun definitely enjoyed the attention she was receiving not minding how much it broke the maknae. But there was someone in the group who noticed it, someone who loved Tzuyu ever since trainee days. She noticed the sad smile, dull eyes, chapped lips, and the dark eye bags under the maknae's eyes. She noticed how she got thinner, how she forces herself to smile on camera when she sees her ex-lover and her ex's current love interest flirting, she noticed it all but whenever she tried to go near Tzuyu it seemed like Tzuyu raised her wall of defense higher.

"Okay, girls it's a wrap for today. We will have to use one car as the other one is still in the process of repairing." The voice of the manager bought her back to reality. As she along with other girls made her way to the car.

It has been half an hour since the ride started and unlike older times where they used to have fun talking this time, they were surrounded by pin-drop silence no one dared to break the awkward silence. Their manager Sadness unnie knew the situation very well. She knew she had to do something to break the tension between the members. So, she decided to turn on the radio.......