S2E1: Shoot! Not My Day ...Come Rain or Shine (Part I)

Start from the beginning

In its entirety, what was once a barren crop field soon blooms into a field of fully grown grain. All this was done thanks to the music of Yumna's magical fula flute -- and to think -- she's not even halfway through her rendition. Nevertheless, she continues to play for her audience, including two more on her roof.

Umeme: [stands up] Welp, grain ain't gonna pick themselves. Apparently.

Radi: Ehh, you can have a head start. I wanna kick back to the music some more.

Umeme: ... Can't say I blame ya'.

The cheetah jumps off the roof and dashes over to the grown wheat. Once there, he spreads his arms out wide, unveils his claws, and begins spinning rapidly like a tornado. As he does so, Umeme proceeds in cutting through the wheat with ease. As for Radi, he lays back for a while, taking out something from his pocket. The object appears to be a cube shaped device of some sort.

Radi: [looks at it with intrigue]...

>> >> >> NOW LOADING...

ACT II [INT. / FRISKA'S LAB / THREE WEEKS EARLIER]

Within the laboratory's scanning room, Radi (not looking all too happy) is currently under heavy analysis of his unknown condition, with Doc taking helm of research. After multiple examinations from both the robot and CT scanner, data reports show zero anomalies festering in his body.

Doc: ...

Radi: Lemme guess. Zip?

Doc: ... R-

Before he could blurt out an answer, Umeme and Friska enter the room, having arrived back to the lab and conversing with each other along the way.

Umeme: So yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it.

Friska: (lets out a quick sigh) Okay, that explains why he couldn't show up to my birthday months back. But that doesn't explain why you kept it a secret from us for so long.

Radi: [gets off of the CT scanner] He did it because I asked him to. Wouldn't be much of a secret if everyone and their brother knew, now would it?

Friska: Radi, if I had known sooner, I wouldn't have called you during that storm. What do you think would happen if Doc hadn't followed you?

Radi: Well... I'd still have my phone, for starters.

Doc: That poor, outdated model.

Radi: That snark better have an off switch -- swear ta' god!

Friska: And speaking of "off switch". Doc, what's the diagnosis on his-

Radi: Spoiler, not spoiler. This was all a complete waste of time. [proceeds to exit the room] If anyone needs me, I'll be grabbing a bite.

Doc: ... Radi, does the term "Phantom Volt" come to mind by any chance?

The peregrine stops before he could fully open the door. That definitely wasn't the type of data he was expecting.

Radi: Uhh... should it? W-wait, [turns back] is that my problem?

Doc: Negative, it is something completely separate. Yet something you and Umeme both share.

Radi: You mean my electro, right?

Umeme: Well -- more specifically, it's your conversion of anima into electricity. [briefly taps his own chest as it emits a faint discharge] A pinch of soul for a pinch of spark; Hence the name.