C26: Our Place

Isabelle

After seeing my best friend trying to trick me into breaking up with Chris. I really got to question our friendship. I know she's looking out for me. But I'm grown. Chris and I are in the car, his arms are around me and his eyes are closed. He gave me the best birthday I've ever had, and he even told me he loved me. Chris Brown the boss, the big bad wolf, loves me. Once upon a time I'd be sick to even think that I'm "owned" by him. But now it's not such a bad thing. He bought real love. I got real love.

The car comes to a stop, and I gently shake Chris awake.

"Chris... Chris we're here." I say

"Wher- whoa, where we at?" He asks, as he looks out the window to a beach house.

"I said home, not the hotel." I tell him and get out of the car, he gets out after me and looks at me.

"What is this? Whose is this?" He says, his toned really surprised.

"It's my beach house. My birth parents left it to me." I answer

"Okay... but what we doin here?"

"This is where we're spending the rest of our Valentines Day night." I tell him

I grab his hand and pull him inside. It's very peaceful and relaxing here, we both need this. Or at least I know I do.

"This place is dope." He tells me

"Thanks, I did all the redecorating. I wanted it to be my getaway. You're the only person to know about it, and only other person I personally know to be in here." I say with a smile. I walk to the table in my living room, and grab the gifts I got for him.

"What's that?" He asks

"For you, duh. Open it." I say handing it to him

He slowly opens the box, and takes out the chain with the ring and key on it. His eyes widen and he looks at me.

"I know it may seem cliche cause you got me a ring, well two, but I honestly didn't know about it. I had gotten that ring a lil while ago." I tell him. I move close to him, and take it off the chain, and hand it to him. "Read inside."

"What'd you put...? For M.O.O.?" He asks "What's M.O.O.? It's on the key too."

"For my only one. M.O.O. That's you." I say and he puts the ring on his hand.

"Well damn, your gift was all thoughtful... What's the key to?" He asks me

"OUR getaway." I say, referring to the house.

"Wait, you're giving me the key to your house?" He says eyes wider than before.

I walk up to him, and put my arms around his neck.

"Key to my house... my heart... allat." I tell him, and he smiles.

"So what you tryna say?"

"You got a lot of questions tonight." I say

"I know but I'm not tryna be mislead." He replies

I pull him down to me and kiss him. Softly and gently. He responds when he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. But I have to pull away, because I don't want him to question anything.

"I love you too, Christopher Brown." I peck his lips again and he sighs.

"I was getting worried there for a second. Cause you didn't say it back at the party..." He confesses

"Aw, sorry. I just felt like if I did, you'd think I did it just because you said it. I really do love you. I been loved you." I tell him

All of a sudden I'm lifted up off the ground, being carried bridal style.