Chapter 1

The sound of Camaro grumbles before it goes silent as the car stops in front of Sheriff Stilinski's driveway. As the owner walks to the house, the front door is opened and a young man with pale skin and brown hair runs through it. He throws himself into the man's arms and kisses him on the lips.

"How was your trip?" The younger man asked excitedly as the older man sets him down.

The older man shrugs, "Nothing special."

"And the business?" The younger man runs his fingers through the older man's hair.

"The demand in the yoghurt section is increasing. Yoghurt based smoothies and ice cream are popular nowadays," The older man answered.

The younger man smiles and kisses the older man sweetly again, "Wonderful. And did you miss your mate?"

The older man smirks, "Not really." But he deepens the kiss possessively, making the younger man grin into their kiss.

"Then you, Mister, are one big fat furry liar."

Two months ago, Derek Hale proposed his mate, Stiles Stilinski, after their bond mating in their secret den. Stiles was practically stunned by the big yes or no question for ten minutes or so, causing his mate to tense nervously, thinking that Stiles would say no.

But then Stiles grinned like a happy idiot as he said yes and how sorry he was that the grumpy werewolf would have to be stuck with him for eternity. Said werewolf shot his sun-blinding smile and tightened his arms around his mate, pressing the smaller body into him as he crushed his mate's lips with his.

They made sweet love again that morning, slow and passionate as the sound of birds chirping filled the forest outside their love den. Stiles was late for school that day and had to sort the books in the school's library as the punishment but he did it happily because it was worth every single moment.

They decided to do the things slowly about telling Stiles' dad. Stiles just told his father immediately that he and Derek are in love and in a serious relationship, but holding back the marriage stuff and the 'furry' little information until now.

Stiles' dad demanded to get to know Derek more if his son is getting 'serious' with the guy. So, Derek spent a lot of time in Stilinski house these past two months, making his way onto the Sheriff's good side. They watched a lot of games together, even went fishing together twice.

The Sheriff's trust in Derek grew over time, he let Stiles and Derek go out on dates every Saturday night yet stopped warning them about curfew. Derek still snuck into his mate's bedroom to stay the night but of course the Sheriff didn't know that.

Well, until two weeks ago...

Stiles and Derek were having a big fight after Derek banned Stiles from his SAT prep study group because he was jealous of one of Stiles' study partners, who was apparently attracted to Stiles and started to put not-so-secret messages on Stiles' notebook.

Stiles stubbornly defended his study group, stating that he just ignored the puppy crush anyway, and called Derek a 'possesive asshole'.

The big fight, where jealousy and frustation collided, led into rough yet mind-blowing angry sex that lasted all night long.

Stiles' bedroom was a complete mess and even Derek lost his sharp senses and reflects in the morning. The Sheriff caught him sprawled on top of Stiles' limp body on the broken bed, where both were naked and reeked of sweat and cum.

Stiles never wanted to have that kind of long and awkward conversation with his father ever again in his life. The fact that Derek abrubtly admitted that he and Stiles never used condoms when the Sheriff asked him about protection didn't help Stiles at all, he was defenseless under his dad's wrath.