8. surprising her at the studio

sexual content

lately madison has been really busy at the studio preparing her next album. you two have had barely anytime to spend together. you had a new tv show to watch while she was not there but today  was just gloomy u missed your girl and wanted to be with her and no tv show could fix that. you got up to grab ur phone from the side table. u turned it on to see if madison had texted u. but there was nothing. no text. no call. no voice message. no nothing. part of it broke your heart but you knew that she was busy. suddenly an idea ran through ur mind. maybe u should pay her a lil visit. you know just to make her see what she's missing out on.

♡♡♡

you arrive at the studio. u decided to grab some lunch for mads on the way. u get out of ur car and fix ur cropped too. u decided to wear a crop top and some low waisted jeans making sure ur tan abs showed through because you knew madison could not resist.

you walk in and her manager greets u. he leads u to her the sound room where madison is currentlt singing into a mic. her manager closes the door behind to give u some privacy. you stand there a few mins in awe of the beauty in front of u. u wanted nohing more than to kiss her right there and then but part of u wanted her to keep singing so u let her. as soon as u heard the beat drop and she took her headphones off placing them ontop of the mic. she exhaled and turned around. and then she saw u. her eyes widened.

"baby" she mumbled and ran into ur arms wrapping her arms around u almost making u drop the bags in ur hands but u managed to put them aside and took her into ur embrace.

she backed away still holding ur waist. she gave u that big smile u love so much.

"what are u doing here?"

"well i missed u and-"

before u can finish. she opens ur jeans puts her and jn and starts rubbing your clit. u run ur hand through ur hair, bite ur lip, and look around cautiously.

"ba-babe what are u doing? what if somebody catches us? "

she smirks. "i dont fucking care ive missed u more than life and now that i have u here no one can stop me".

before u can respond to her horny little comment she slips two fingers into ur coochie causing a moan to escape ur lips and your eyes to widen as u support urself on the table behind you.

as soon as she's about to take ur clothes off u hear a knock on the door. which causes u both to jump she quickly licks her fingers clean as u zip up ur pants again. still feeling sexually frustrated and cant help but imagine the scenarios of what could've happened if the person didnt come.

"h-hey yea um come in" she says as she sits back on the stool trying to act natural.

"hi miss beer would u like to go with me to the cafe for a cup of coffee? " the blonde haired girl said giving u a stink eye.

madison looked at you and then back at her. she held ur hand which caused ur head to shoot up. she looked into ur eyes as she said.

"no thanks i think im gonna spend some time with my bae"

" oh um its ok maybe some other time" she says as she gives u a death glare for even getting close to madison.

she closes the door as she leaves.

"so where were we." she says as a playful smirk appears back on her lips.

"is she always such a flirt" u asked with a bit of hurt in ur eyes which madison noticed. she pulled away.

"pretty much"

you looked at ur fingers.

"but hey ur my favorite girl...and quite literally MY girl..."

u giggle at that.

"i love you silly"

that causes madison to smile.

"ive missed that laugh" her eyes lock with urs. "have u always been this pretty"

you see her eyes start to become darker. u recognize it as lust. she grabsur hand and walks outside. "hey im taking a 10 minute break" she calls to her manager

"be quick we have a lot of work ahead of us" he tells her she nods and walks us off into a bathroom nearby.

she locks the door behind u. she pushes u against the wall and supports herself with her hands on the wall behind u. your faces just inches apart. before anything u grab her clit rubbing it gently causing her to moan.

"fuck that feels good babygirl " u hear her curse under her breath.

you rip of her clothes and throw them on the ground and she does the same with you. she sits u on the counter and starts to lick ur already wet and glistening pussy.

"ugh you taste so good baby"

"t-this i-is what you could h-have everyday i-if u came home early"

she stops licking ur pussy two of her fingers enter u she kisses u very roughly biting on ur lip hear and there. she slowly starts to pump her fingers in and out of u.

"fuck mmh dont stop AHH"

u feel ur high coming. but u want to cum with her so u jump off the counter and kiss her  as u hold each others arms ur breast massaging each other. u lay her down on the floor not caring how unsanitary it is. u start to rub ur slits together going faster leaving madison a ,moaning mess.

"urghhh babyyyy im gonna cum"

"me too"

"o-on three?"

"yes"

"1..."

"2..."

"THREE ARGH"

u bith come into each other ur juices mixing up. causing u relief. you licked her pussy clean and then layed down on top of her she smiled.

"hey" you said in a baby voice.

" hey baby" she said gripping ur ass and bringing u up so that u hovering over her. ur lips locked.  ur glossy lips moving against her plump soft ones. you could've swore nobody could give kisses like she could. after u both pulled away needy for air. u put ur clothes back on and helped mads with her since she was too weak. u helped jer up opening the door. she almost stumbled on the way out bc of the numb feeling still in jer legs. u did ur best to stop urself from laughing and mads noticed

"hey its not funny" she pouted.

"ur right ofc it isnt im sorry" u kissed her lips softly. 

her manager walked up to her "what took u so long that was almost an hour not ten minutes.

"hey sorry i missed my girl i aint stopping for no one" madison giggled as she interwined ur hands. he nodded just with "ok but u gotta be in the studio up and running in 5. she nodded.

u went back to the sound room with her. she made u sit on her lap. as she ate her food. but she was not eating her food alone. she fed u forkfulls everynow and then too.

after she finished.

"do u want me to go" u asked

" y/n i never want u to go.."

you nodded "you'll  be home by five right?

"i promise" she pecked ur lips.

"i love u"

"i love u too babe"

Ahhh hope u liked. dm me for requests