7. you've got blood on your hands how do you plead

self harm

"MADISON I JUST DONT GET WHY YOU WOULD WORK EXTRA HOURS AND ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" you yell at madison her heart drops when u say her name bc u usually call her baby or babe never by her name.

"babe i-" she starts to talk but u interrupt

"dont call me that" u warn

she starts to sob and ur eyes start to fill with tears as well because u hated seeing ur girlfriend in this condition it made ur heart break.

her phone starts to ring. she wipes her tears and goes over to pick it up.

"give it to me" you say as u hold out ur hand

she looks at with worried eyes.

"no y/n-"

"I SAID GIVE IT TO ME. if u love me show me ur phone"

she starts to tear up again as she hands u her phone.

you take it from her the caller id says "baby💦♥️"

you start to shake at the thought of her loving someone else. u accept the call.

"hello? " you ask through the phone as madison stares at u wide eyed.

"hi erm is this madison?" an oddly familiar voice says.

you look at her and then turn away.

"sure"

"oh hey mads i miss you babe i cant wait till you breakup with y/n and then we can have some real fun"

the phone slips out of my hands my jaw drops tears streaming down my face non-stop.

"hello?...mads? babe are u there?" the voice in the speaker says .

madison looks at you u strip off the necklace she gave to u on ur 3 month anniversary saying that she could never love someone else u meant so much to her and she'll always love u and never leave or cheat on you. u threw the necklace into her hands she started to sob harder as she held the necklace to her heart. she loved u and u could tell but she cheated on u and nothing could change that.  u ran upstairs to ur shared bed room and locked the door . now madison knowing u for almost a year now knew what u were gonna do she quickly ran upstairs and banged on the door.

"baby dont do anything please" she said through her tears

" why would u care?" u say as u wipe ur tears away and pull out a small black box from the corner of ur closet.

"i love you so much please dont do this let me in and we can talk it out" she says it hurts sm to hear cry shes never been like this before.

she was always the most happiest  girl when she came home. fuck she'd even take a few days off to be with the love her life. she reminded u and herself how lucky she was to have u. you two would share kisses and make love in ur bed.  nothing mattered to u but her. u were both so happy...so whyd she do it?

"should've thought of that before sticking ur tongue down ur " baby's " throat." u say as u open the box and take out the blade. u line it up at ur wrist getting ready to make the cut.

"STOP Y/N YOU ARE MY BABY. YOU MEAN SO FUCKING MUCH TO ME IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING GOING OFF WITH NICK-" nick thats who he was...u hated him from the moment u met. 

u dont bother to listen to the rest. u put pressure on the blade as it releases skin from the under it. blood starts to flow out u hiss at the pain but before  u can continue the full cut madison pushes the door open takes the blade out of ur hand and throws it to the other side of the room. she falls into ur arms and holds u close she starts to cry into the crook of ur neck which makes u cry too. u smell her sweet fragrance surrounding u. a scent which u loved but right now could get enough of,