Episode 12: Infernal Slumber

A/N: This is another parody of Foster's Home For imaginary Friends.

[It was a nice and peaceful night at Roger, Anita and Wallace's house. The front door was heard by being unlocked and Lucky's shadow comes in and passes by pictures of Roger, Anita, Pongo, Perdita and Wallace. Lucky comes in Mac's bedroom while Wallace is sleeping. As he approaches him, Wallace wakes up and screams.]

Wallace: [confused] Lucky?

Lucky: Hey, Wally. Kanine Krunchie? [Wallace takes it and before he eats it...] Fell on the floor, but two-second rule. [Wallace heard what he said] Well, fourteen-second rule. [takes a Kanine Krunchie and eats it]

Wallace: [tosses the Krunchie and also becomes confused] How'd you get in here?

Lucky: Stole the house key from your backpack and made a copy. Why?

Wallace: [blinks twice and turns to look at the alarm clock and it's 1:00 A.M.] It's 1:00 A.M.

Lucky: Duh! You can't have a slumber party in the daytime.

Wallace: What slumber party?

Lucky: This one.

Wallace: [gets out of bed and pushes Lucky out of his room] No, no, no. There's no party. You have to go now. If my mom or dad or Pongo or Perdy catches you here, Me or you will get in so much trouble.

Lucky: [moves out of the way] Why?

Wallace: Because I was not supposed to let you up her in our house, because they said I was too old for you to be in my room. That's the whole reason you went to have space here and sleep in the barn, remember?

Lucky: [trying to remember, but couldn't] Uh, not really.

Wallace: [grinds his teeth, as he points to the door] Go home!

Lucky: Fine. [shouting real loudly] Guys, Wallace says we gotta go!

[Mac runs out of his room and runs in the living room, to see Wilt and Eduardo that Bloo invited.]

Scooby: [while holding a camera] Ray "Rheese", Rally!

[Scooby uses a camera flash to take a picture of Wallace. Wallace's eyes shrink as he rubs his eyes and Scoob's picture comes out of his camera]

Wallace: [to Lucky, off-screen] You invited others and the girls over, too?

Lucky: No. Not the girls. It's boys only.

[Wallace makes an unhappy face at Lucky with his arms crossed.]

Scrappy: This is really nice one the inside, Wallace. Not that I'm surprised. I mean, not that you have to live in a nice place to be a nice person. I mean, that isn't to say nice people can't live in nice places, too, though. [pats Wallace's legs] Like you, for example, 'cause you're a nice person.  Does that make sense?

Wallace: No. [turns to see Scooby taking pictures of everything in the living room] Guys, what do is Scoob doing?

Woofster: He's making photographic memories for the friends at the barn who were not invited.

Wallace: Nobody was--! [rethinks his strategy, he whispers instead] Nobody was invited. And you all need to go now before mom, dad, Pongo or Perdita wakes up.

Lucky: You want us to walk back in the dark night alone?

Wallace: You got here by walking on the dark night alone.