Episode 3: Graveyard Shift

A/N: There's 2 parody episodes of Spongebob Squarepants.

Narrator: Ah, the Wallace's Kanine Krunchie and burger's and fries restaurant. London's premiere daytime eatery. Where it will be closing time right about...

Cadpig: [talks cheerfully as he switches the "Open" sign to "Closed"] Now! 8:00! So long, suckers! I've got a hot date with a little boy, and his name is: [pulls out a picture of her boyfriend] Greg. [A person shows up at the door and knocks on it, causing Cadpig to drop her picture] What?

Person: Are you open?

Cadpig: [points to the sign] Read the sign.

Tom: [ignores him] I'll have a Grilled Cheese Deluxe and a double chili fries.

Cadpig: No, you won't! I can't hang out here all night! I've got a life.

Person: Well, fine, if you don't want my money!

Wallace: [says cheerfully] Money?! [Wallace then falls from the ceiling on top of Cadpig] You mean, if we stayed open later, you'd give us your money?

Person: [pulls out cash; Sadie, an anchovy, and an old man appear behind him] Sure!

Wallace: Cadpig, Guys, [tears up the "Closed" sign] welcome to the night shift. From now on, the The place is open 24 hours a day.

Cadpig: [gets up] What!? [crowd of people barge in cheering and tramples Cadpig]

Lucky: Wow! Now we never have to stop working!

Cadpig: [gets up again] Wallace.

Wallace: See ya in the morning, guys! I can't hang out here all night! I've got a life. [leaves]

Patches: Wallace

Lucky: Isn't this great, Guys?! Just us together for hours and hours and hours and then the sun'll come up and it'll be tomorrow and we'll still be working! [gasps] It'll be just like a sleepover! Only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease! [jumps on cash register counter] Are you ready to rock, guys?!

Spot: No.

Lucky: Good! 'Cause we've got customers! [jumps through the window above the register, into the kitchen]

Cadpig: [a Person walks up to counter; Cadpig hands him a baseball bat] Here. Please hit me as hard as you can.

Rolly: Pst, Cadpig. We're working in the kitchen [laughs] at night!

Cadpig: [takes hat off; leans head on counter] Don't hold back.

Lucky: [cuts to Lucky in the kitchen] Hey, Cadpig. Guess what? I'm chopping lettuce...at night. [cuts to Lucky and some pups in the bathroom wiping it clean with themselves] Look at us, We're swabbing the bathroom...at night. [cuts to Lucky at the grill picking up his spatula. He misses the spatula and hits the grill; screams] I burned my hand!...at night. [cuts to Rolly walking on the counter, singing to the tune of Charge] Night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, night, na-na-na-na-night! Night!

Freckles: Will you please?! Here, [hands SpongeBob a bag of garbage] give us a moment's peace and take out the trash!

Rolly: All right! [takes bag from Freckles] Taking out the trash. Taking out the trash at ni— [stops at the door and stares at the dumpster outside in the dark] You mean outside?