Hard matches and beautiful questions

Start from the beginning

"You son of a bitch.!" Kevin screamed. "You are a bitch." Kevin said as he stepped off the step and to the floor. I took his title from Paul and handed it to him as he put his arm around me while raising the title in Kev's face.

He sat on the stairs pulling me against his lap as he looked at Kevin

"You will never be me, I told you I am the head of the table." As we stood he hugged Jey before tossing an arm across my shoulders kissing my head. Getting to the back he chuckled.

"The cuffs were a nice touch Jayla."

"Thank you." I responded to my godfather hugging me.

Joe and I grabbed our things and headed home. We got home and the only lights were the lights from the Christmas tree, luckily the outside ones were off. I turned off the tree and Joe and I went to bed. Christmas Eve once the kids were in bed we filled their stockings, set out gifts from santa and for the youngers Joe and Derek put toys together. We had decided a simple Christmas this year just us, including Lina and Derek because they had helped with our kids and of course Jojo. We also appreciated that Jojo was still doing a Santa gift. She had come to us a few weeks ago regarding the whole Santa being real. She was now a teenager, 13. I knew my husband was having a hard time accepting that. We all sat her down and told her the truth regarding the matter and why parents always did the santa thing. To keep the joy and magic of christmas and all that jazz. She said ok and then said even though it was not real, that she would still take santa gifts until she older to help keep her younger siblings believing, knowing that if she didn't have one they would question it. Not so much Lala and maybe not Apollo but for sure her younger siblings. Finally at around 1 we were able to go to bed, luckily Tamati and Talia had began to sleep through the night. I watched as Joe moved gingerly as he got in bed.

"Still hurting?"

"Yeah, I'm ok though aulelei, and merry christmas gorgeous."

"Merry christmas ulilohi." We easy feel asleep after a long day and I groaned into Joe's chest as I heard movement from the hall indicating at least a couple of the kids were awake.

"Now I know my parents pain of me getting up at the ass crack of dawn on christmas" Joe groaned.

"Bet it's the boys."

"I know it is, hell they can't stay out of the gym when we are in there, of course they are awake at." He pasued looking to the clock. "7 am, damn." He groaned out.

"You can sleep, I will go make them breakfast." As if on queue Talia's cry came through the monitor and Joe grabbed it seeing she was awake on camera and slowly waking up Tamti who was starting to move around.

"Baby lady says different, I'll handle her you can start breakfast." He kissed my head as he got out of bed and changed into some chritsmas pajamas. I had mine on, we had started; well more so Joe joined a tradition I had with the kids. We always wore matching pajamas and opened presents christmas morning. I had done it with my mom and when Joe and I got together he started to do it and now we all did. I got up seeing the boys messing with stockings and checking out their gifts from Santa.