My face flush read. My ears tip heat up. I turn my face to another directions. She giggle again.

"Our prince is a shy one! How cute of him!"

She wrapped me in a hug tightly. Kissing my cheek. I blushed even harder.

"S-stop.."

"No...you're too cute. Sooooo cute!"

I don't know a pair of eyes watching me in the dark.

When the noble lady already finished her trip herw. She gave me a last hug and crying a little. She doesn't want to leave me.

I let ou a relief sigh. At last,she go home. One guard strode to me.

"You father demand your presence in his bed chamber my prince."

I wonder why he call out for me. I knocked his chamber door and waited.

"Come in." He replied is a hoars deep voice. Sending chills own my spine.

I slowly open the door. My whole body shake in fear. His room only lit with a candle,making the room looked gloom. The king got a big smug grin on his face. Eyes gleaming in excited. He really looked forward to hurt me. I don't know what fault that I did this time. My small body shooked even harder. My legs go numb under me.

"Come here" he commanded.

Who am I to resist his order.

"W-what did-did I-I do mm-mmy k-king?"

"What did you do hmm?"

He grabbed my face. Yanked my hair backward. He banged my head againts the walls. The sound of my head bangs echoed in the room. My world spinning. I can't control my body balance,and slumped to the floor. I saw the king tower over me through my half lid open eyes. He walked to the cupboard and reach something.

Something shining in his hand. I focus my sight,and eyes wide with fear. He holding a dagger in his hand. Is he mad?! I crawled backward. He continue walked forward to me. Each step he took toward me, I crawled back. Suddenly my back hit the wall. There's ni way to go. I'm trapped. Dead. He holding the dagger infront of his face and lick it with his tongue. His eyes wild.

"Did you think I don't know you minggled with the noble lady huh? Remeber this I got my eyes on you always,everytime,everywhere." He sneered.

He put his hand over me head. Tears rushed to my eyes. I whimpered. He held the dagger high,and stabbed it in my shoulder. I screamed. He pulled the dagger out roughly and stabbed at my hand this time. The dagger sticking out off my hand and pinned to the floor. I winched and screamed.

"You pretend to be a cute little gentle elfling huh? Trying to attract her attention to you. Bumping into her and apologize. Like a gentlemen. You are a Prince of Greenwood,so act like one,not be a innoncent ,naive elfling!"

My king just laugh maniacally. He is insane! He pulled the dagger and motion to stabbed me again. This time,I kick at his groin and ran. He shouted after me but I continued running. One of my hand pushed on my shoulder to stop the bleeding,the other one just limp,hangging while I ran to my room.

I can't go to the healing room. The healers surely asked a lot of questions. If this secret uncovered,my life going to be in the afterlife. No more sunlight for me,no more nature,no more joy,no more love.

I opened my drawer and took aout the bandage. I took off my shirt,leaving me chest. Wrapped the bandage around my shoulder and my right hand. It took a weeks for someone young like me to recover. The wound is deep. In a couple of minutes,my bandage already soaking wet. I let it be. I wept again. My tears almost run out day by day. Always crying. My eyes red and puffy. Bloodshot. The trees calling for me again.

"Come here my darling..."

"Let us ease your pain..."

"Let us give you some protection..."

"Come to us...let us guard you for tonight..."

I jumped out of the window onto the nearest branches. All the tree moving closer to each other. They lace their branhes together,forming a bed for me. They ask me to sleep with them tonight. I just nodded my head and cry. I pour all my pain to them. They galdly hear me out. Give me some courage to face all this trials.

"You are destened to face through a great fate mye dear..."

"Don't you give up here...stand your ground young one. Remember that we always with you..."

"More trials will stand on your way in the future,it's you who decide to defeat it all or surrender..."

"Remember that the young ONE..."

They sung me a wood language lullaby. My eyes felt so heavy. I yawned. Their language sound so soft and melodic. I don't know why the nature always make me feel safe,feel so calm. Soon, I drifted into sleep with the fireflies shone upon me.

____________________________

" I'm sorry for my bad behaviour Adar. Thank you for brought me a give from your journey. You musy be tired. Here let me help you."

My Adar face changed from happy to a sad one. Did I do something wrong? Why did I always ruin everything?! That why the king always mad with me. I just a living disaster. A sudden heat on my face snapped me from my thought. Adar is caress my face gently. I looked into his eyes confused.

"Why are trying to be so mature Thranduil? Sometimes we can be ourself. No need to stay behind those cold mask. Please,can you do it for me? Smile. You smile can make the shadow run my ion-neg, it can shine the world."

Tears filled my eyes. That us the first time poeple said something like that to me. I never felt this happy in my life. I hugged his legs tightly. I still too short,barely reach his waist. He bent and ruffles my hair. I smiled brightly to him. He rach his backpack and let out a bow and a quiver full with arrows. I smile brightly and gasp. It's the best present ever! But I still need time to heal my hand fully.

"Thank you Adar! It's the best present ever!" I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek.