Heavy Rain

Anand and Anu forgot everything happened to them. They are not worrying about their chastity now. They are not worried about their future now. They lost their parents. They have nothing more precious than their parents. If they are not alive, how can they worry about their own situation? Their own lives were not important to them. Anu cried like hell. Anand couldn't control her. Madhav tried to hold both Uma and Anu. Though Uma was weak, as Sathyan thinks she was not that much insane. Everyday Sathyan wouldn't visit the hospital. The nurse in the hospital had mercy to Uma. If Sathyan wouldn't visit, those days nurse wouldn't drug her. But Uma would behave like an insane always. She had her reason for that. She lost her child only after one week of her labor . Her child is still alive. But she didn't get a chance to see , she didn't get a chance to breast feed, she didn't get a chance to sing lullaby for her child. She was a mother in depression. She was not insane. Drug made her like insane. But she was enough conscious to recognize her blood. She was enough conscious to understand the death of her brother. She became violent. She too cried loudly as Anu.

Sathyan showed two videos to Anand and Anu. In one of it, Deepa was giving poison to Archana. Without hesitation Archana poured it into her mouth. From her mouth foam came. she rolled her eyes, and fell down. Deepa kicked her. When Anand saw this, he folded his fist . He wanted to kill her. She poisoned his mother !!! He couldn't believe it. How could she do that? She looked like a devil in the video. But in the video Archana was still alive. Two men carried her into a van. Then video stopped.

They hoped, She would be alive. Sathyan is playing tricks on them. They thought like that. But Sathyan said, "No kids, she won't be alive. I assure it. She died like my Sister in law. I had a use with her, so my men took her in Van ". Sathyan said.

"You rascal.... you killed my mother... No, we won't believe it."

"Ha..Ha....you will believe. I will make you  believe it"

And he showed a video where Archana's body lying in National Highway. But ,that one was edited. That video continued to the scenes in a hospital, where Asok was trying to commit suicide in toilet. He hanged himself.

"No we won't believe it, you are using tricks. Videos are edited ".

"Oh, I forgot that, you both are Techies. Yes, videos are edited. But the death of your parents are confirmed. They are no more. "

Then Anu started screaming. She shouted.

"No, they are fighters. They won't commit suicide. You don't know our parents. You don't know their love. Even if they die, they will die together only. "

"Ha..Ha...you are correct. They are fighters. Even if I try they won't commit suicide.  But they both were ready to die for you two. I just showed videos of you both where you were naked and acted like couples. Poor your parents couldn't understand it as morphing. Even though they understood it, they begged me to destroy the video. In return I asked them to commit suicide. They accepted it. I showed your mother's last moments to your father. That was enough for him to die. If she was not alive, how can he live? I didn't do much. Your parents willingly done.

Now Anu and Anand understood...Yes they lost their parents. They know their parents will die for them. Their parents will die for their children.

And Sathyan turned to Uma, "Hey daughter of Ravi menon (Asok's father), The grand daughter of Gopala menon, do you know your niece and nephew had done something forbidden? Anand slept with his own sister. Your family blamed We brothers cannot recognize our own sister or mother. But your blood didn't recognize his own sister. He raped her. I can show you. I will make the whole world to know that men in your family sleeps with own sister". He laughed hysterically.