Tornado

Anand's Pov
*******************
"Anooo... come down. Be fast. Why are you taking this much time to getting ready? We will be late. We have to reach there before muhurtham ( marriage knot time ) ".

Today is my senior Deepak's marriage. We are colleagues too. His sister is Anu's classmate. So we both have invitation for marriage.  But my crazy sister is too late already.  I have to threaten her now.

" Anu, if you don't come now, i
Will go alone.  You come by Auto rickshaw or bus" .

" Nandettaa... please wait . I am insane now. I got stuck by this saree. I really don't know to wear this properly. Can you help
Me?" : 
Anamika asked from upstair.  

After telling this She came out of the room by holding half weared saree, and she was wearing her bloue and underskirt only. She stood infront of me like that without any shyness and looked me so innocently.

I closed my eyes and slapped my forehead with my hand . Twenty two years old but still she behave like twelve years old. But truly, I like my sister's childish , innocent character.

" Anu , you are not a child now. You are 22.  Shouldn't stand like this, in front of me or appa. If you don't know to wear saree, why are you trying to wear it?" .I scolded her. I got irritated by her action.  Especially because , she is making me late for the marriage ceremony.

" Nandettaa... please don't nag me.  Help me to wear this". She said in a crying voice.

Amma and Appa already left for Dental Clinic. So I called Ammamma ( Kesav's mother) to help Anu. After sometime Anu and me left the home and reached the venue just in time.

We stood in front of the entrance, because it was crowd inside .We could hear the loud and fast sound of Nadaswaram .(its a musical instrument , it plays in south Indian Hindu marriages, especially in Kerala).

(Photo of Nadaswaram)

While we standing there I heard a ping sound in Anu's mobile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While we standing there I heard a ping sound in Anu's mobile. She just checked it. I saw her gulping saliva and so tensed . She looked here and there . I understood her eyes were searching someone. I could  easily read shock in her face. I became curious. So I slightly leaned towards her and looked into her mobile. There was a photo of her. Someone messaged her. But the sender had no name . Means , Anu don't have that person's name in her contact list. But I felt something fishy , becoz in that photo she was wearing the same saree. Location is same , so the click is a fresh one. Then the sender is here. I became impatient. Am overprotective about my sister. I would never invite my male friends to my home. Though we fight, she never hides anything from me . I know all her passwords . If I want I can open it anytime. But I believe my little sister. So never checked it. At last I asked her.

"What happened Anu?"

She replied, " Nothing Nandetta, somebody took my photo. Number is unfamiliar. May be my classmates' prank.
I too said : " May be, if anything serious , you should tell me"
She said " yes".
We went inside . Our friends waved towards us. Then suddenly I saw a face , within seconds all my happiness vanished. I was facing the most annoying person in my life . " Deepa" . Four years back , in my musical class I met this nuisance. Deepak was also a co student there. Thus she got the invitation for attending the marriage. I never expected this disaster here . I really don't know what her problem is? Anu also was learning classical music with us. So she too know Deepa. I don't know why, Anu also don't like Deepa. I always felt Deepa as cunning and irritative. She proposed me several times. She says she is waiting for me. I rejected her always. This time also she will do some drama. Last time I slapped her. Because I
Couldn't control myself. Such an evil bad mouth she have. She said, for me, my sister is the world so she is jealous of Anu and if I give more importance to my sister my future wife will kill my sister with jealousy. I cannot tolerate even a small scratch in my Anu's body, then this lady devil is talking about murdering my sweet sister. But the next sentence told by her made me insane. She said, if i cannot think about any other woman , just marry my sister and f**ck her. I lost my control and slapped Deepa. Usually I don't swear.
But that day I Said it to Deepa. No regrets, She deserves even more.

When It Rainsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें