26. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

Start from the beginning

It will shatter.
But I won't.

With a loud Siren scream, the girl woke up from the numbness before Strucker could ram the needle into her throat

With a loud Siren scream, the girl woke up from the numbness before Strucker could ram the needle into her throat. the scream was so loud, it broke every tiny light that illuminated the room, it was so loud it even knocked Strucker to the floor, so hard that he probably passed out. It was so loud even blood dripped from his ears.

She got up from the bed as quickly as she could and opened the unlocked door with all her strength. She ran into the corridor and saw the gate in front of her, behind it a large Hydra agent. Immediately she turned around, wanting to go in the other direction, but just like on the other side, another agent approached her.

A look over her shoulder told her that the other agent was still trying to open the gate with the key card, so she took care of the agent on her left first. Just like Natasha and Steve had taught her, she ran towards him as he stuck his arms out towards her. With her forearms she fended off his attempt to grab her and kicked him with the right leg in his stomach, which made him bend down.

With this chance, she tried the trick Natasha had taught her – the widow move. Her right leg wrapped around his head and when he tried to get up she shifted the weight with her other leg and was able to pull him successfully to the ground with a swing.

From the ground, she looked at her next opponent. Without even thinking about breathing, she got ready to attack. Unwise, he ran straight towards her as raised both of her arms in his direction as fast as she could. With a quick but strong scream, she managed to throw him meters away from her, so that he flew to the other end of the corridor.

And until now, she didn't realize how truly strong she actually was.

The two gates at both ends were open, so she took her chance. Ariel ran and ran, knocking out every agent standing in her way. It felt like she knew exactly where to go ... like someone in her head was guiding her the way.

She continued running until she passed Wanda's cell. With her fists she hit the glass pane as hard as she could, drawing the attention to her. She stopped immediately, frantically looking around to make sure no agents were approaching. She was completely out of breath. "YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE. NOW!!! TRUST ME!" Wanda screamed pleadingly as she stood behind the window. Ariel didn't want to leave her behind, but the voice in her head forced her to obey her command, almost like she was still being mind manipulation.

Nodding, she ran as fast as she could and did what she was told. Ariel trusted her. Ariel should probably find some kind of help or distraction. She ran and ran and made it outside to what was now a pitch black night. The wet rain poured down the sky and was supported by the loud thunder. Thunderstorms have always been scary to her, but staying one more minute in that hellhole scared her way more than silly lighting.

Her cold feet touched the stony, wet ground and stood more firmly on the asphalt than ever before.

The girl woke up from her stare. She reminded herself what she was fighting for – her freedom. and to help her friends. She remembered who she was – not HYDRA's Siren, but Ariel.