𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚

Summary:- When the mafia husband Jungkook saw his husband's nipple piecing

Warning:- Killing, Angst

Note:- This story is not mine, credit goes to rightful owner. I have taken this story from youtube. Subscribe her, she writes wonderful fanfics 💜
@ardent love

-----🖤-----

Taehyung's Pov

I hissed as the shirt fabric had a friction against my right nipple piercing. I lifted my shirt, facing the mirror to check out any progress but it was worsening.

My right nipple was swollen, with slight redness around it, hinting I need to see the doctor. I always wanted to have a nipple piercing, but never knew it will be that painful.

I quickly covered it up by pulling down my shirt, thinking my mafia husband will never like it. But tonight he is returning back from his mission and I am nervous to even face him.

I was glancing myself in the mirror as my face has already turn pale because of the pain I had on my right nipple. I tried to brighten my face for him when I heard the doorbell.

I ran to the main door, opening it wide for jungkook. My face brighten seeing him after a week. He was leaning against the wall, with a tint of smile on his face, holding a red rose for me and eyeing my body like a predator.

Jk - Hey sexy. I missed you baby

My cheeks turn red just to see him acting cute for me. He step closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist letting me wonder on his duality.

Jk - A red rose for my beautiful husband (he said right next to my lips, Teasing with his dark gaze)

I took the rose from his hand.

Jk - Did you miss me?? (he asked as I brushed his mint blonde hair, eyeing his lips piercing which looked damn sexy on him)

Tae - Kiss me baby (h requested with a needy tone)

Jungkook trailed his fingers on his crook, gripping it tightly and pulling closer to his lips. Tae pink soft lips couldn't stop capturing this sweet moment

The kiss became passionate as always when he bit his lower lips, now sucking it the way he liked.

Jk - I missed you baby (he whispered and I know he turned needy)

Taehyung slightly pushed him away due to the sharp pain over his nipple area

He smiled awkwardly looking down, as I couldn't meet his eyes

Jk - What happened?? (he became dumbfounded as I shook my head)

Tae - Nothing baby

But I was sure he knew my mood was little off

Jk - Tell me baby (he lifted his chin to face him this time. Taehyung was quiet just staring at his dark orbs

Jk - Are we expecting a baby?? (he whispered and my eyes widen)

Tae - No! (I chuckled, pushing him away)