Love

"Auntie Care, Auntie Bex!" Aurelia yelled from the table, seeing them enter. Caroline looked shocked, Rebekah looked excited. Nik looked just as shocked as Caroline, hearing her be called auntie. Elena was still trying to comprehend that we had a daughter. Hell, I was still trying to comprehend it.

"Well, looks like everyone is here, time to explain, darling." I told Aurelia, she looked at me and smiled. I motioned for everyone to sit down at the table and get breakfast. They all sat down and Aurelia began her story.

"Okay, my name is Aurelia Isabella Mikaelson. I came from 2018. My daddy is Kol Mikaelson, and my mummy is Elena Mikaelson. I am almost four and a half years old, and I am a hybrid." She began, but Elena stopped her.

"Wait, what type of hybrid are you?" Elena asked, I smiled remembering what she did. Elena's eyes widened. Oops, she must have seen my thoughts.

A witch/vampire? How? And where did the witch part come from, Kol?

I guess I have some explainging to do as well, to everyone darling.

"You saw it in daddy's head, didn't you, mummy?" Aurelia asked looked at Elena. She must know of our connection.

"Okay, I am highly confused. You might be able to see into his mind, but we can't" Caroline said, still looking frazzled.

"I'm a vampire, and a witch, you guys call me the 'Original Daughter'." Aurelia told them, watching their faces widen in shock.

"But how, thats impossible. You can't be both at once." Rebekah said in disbelief.

"Daddy is too." I looked at her, in shock. Everyone else looked at me, including Elena.

"Kol?" Nik asked staring at me.

"What, as far as I know, I lost my magic when I turned." I said truthfully.

"You were a witch?" Elena asked in disbelief.

"I was, before I turned. Before you all yell at me, I was going to tell you but then we were turned, and it was pointless to say anything anymore. Now, why don't we let her finish her story, and you can criticize me later." I said, not wanting the attention to be on me right now.

"Aurelia, please finish." Elena said, looking back at her.

"Daddy and I were practicing a spell and I think I said a couple of words wrong, and I ended up here. Daddy found me outside and let me sleep with him on the couch last night." Elena looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you in last night." Elena told Aurelia.

"It's okay mummy, you didn't know who I was. I knew daddy would find me though." She said as she hopped out of her seat and ran over to me, climbing in my lap.

"Looks like we have a daddy's girl." Caroline whispered to Nik, who laughed and nodded his head. I looked down at the little girl in my lap and smiled. Even though I had just met her, I already loved her. I knew she was mine, I could feel it. I could feel her power radiating off of her. Elena looked over at us and smiled.

"Go give Mummy a hug, I think she is still in shock, darling." I whispered in her ear, she looked up at me and smiled, then hopped off my lap and turned to the chair next to mine and climbed up in Elena's lap, hugging her tightly around the neck.

"Mummy, please don't be mad at me when I get back, it was an accident, I promise." Aurelia said almost in tears.

"Shh, it's okay, don't cry. I'm not mad, and I promise not to be mad when you get back. It's not your fault." Elena told her, brushing her fingers through Aurelia's hair.

"Aurelia, darling, you don't have any other clothes, do you?" Rebekah asked. Of course it would be Rebekah to ask that question. Aurelia shook her head no.

"Well then, I know what I will be doing after breakfast." Rebekah said as she ate her breakfast. Aurelia stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled a piece of paper out.

"What is that, darling?" I asked curiously at the piece of paper she was holding.

"I don't know, I just felt it show up in my pocket." She said as she handed it to me.

I opened it and started to read it.

"Kol, if you are reading this then Aurelia is there with you. I can bring her back but not until the full moon in 5 days. Please take care of her, she is very special. Do not take her anywhere outside of the house. Yes, I remember what happened, and I knew it would happen sooner or later. She will tell you important information about herself and how she came to be. Also, what she said about you is true, try something, it will work.

-your handsome future self."

I handed it to Elena to read.

"Well, glad to see your ego is still huge in the future." Elena said laughing.

"Always, darling." I said with a smirk.

"Mummy?" She said looking up at Elena.

"Yes, baby girl?" Elena responded, like she had known the girl forever.

"I'm tired." Aurelia said, laying her head on Elena's shoulder.

"How about we go upstairs and you can take a nap while mummy and daddy take a shower hmm?" Elena said to her. She nodded and I stood from the chair, walking over and picking her up.

"Rebekah, go buy her some clothes while she naps. Elijah, Nik, the note said that she will be here for 5 days, so plan to extend your trip until then." I told them as Elena and I walked towards the stairs. Aurelia was already falling asleep in my arms.

We walked up to our bedroom and I gently laid her on the bed, covering her up. Elena and I both walked into the bathroom and waited for the questions to begin.