Between the broken walls, blood stained the sky, only A Zi cried out desperately: "A Yan——"

The stern voice, harsh and sorrowful, made many people feel goosebumps.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why do I feel that I won't like the direction this is going!"

"Damn, was that Ye Zexi's voice just now? I got goosebumps all over my body!"

"A Yan, isn't that Tang Jing's character?"

"Ah, I feel sorry for my Tang Tang!"

"I suddenly have a not so good hunch, the movie's ending is a tragedy or what ah?"

No one could answer, the video continued.

Time is passing, and the war has never stopped.

Unknown time has passed, as the final battle concludes in victory, peace has finally been restored to the people.

Looking at the capital again, it is peaceful and prosperous.

The streets and alleys are full of laughter.

And that general Shan Chenzhou, who got famous at a young age, became the great general being admired by the people.

The soft afterglow showered down, dragging Shan Chenzhou's long shadow.

He stood on the wall, bowed his head and looked at this prosperous world.

Suddenly, the voice rang again, and this voice seemed to disturb the general.

"The cloud temple flower Yan Jin step shakes, the lotus tent warms the spring night..."

The singing stopped, Shan Chenzhou slowly turned his head, on his vicissitude face, there were only two lines of tears.

The video ended here abruptly.

When the audience and fans watched up to here, they were instantly dumbfounded.

"That's it?"

"That's all?"

"No way, where's A Zi?"

"After watching the trailer, the screens of "Famous General" are magnificent, and the actors' acting skills are on point. Every frame is very beautiful. I look forward to the movie!"

"Trailer comes out so early, so it means it will be released this year for sure! Does it have a released date yet?"

"I can't wait to buy a ticket!"

"Wow, this story I can ah! Feel different than other movies with the theme of same sex, looks pretty good, looking forward to the release date."

"Wait...shouldn't you guys discuss the plot? Could it be that I was the only one who panicked when I saw the tears on Shan Chenzhou in the last scene? This ending will not be a tragedy, right?"

"Upstairs +1, I also feel like it's a tragedy, let alone other things, don't you find out that in the second half of the video, they have been describing the cruelty of the war, but not once mention A Zi, and this character has not appeared again. And there is a picture of a broken theater in the middle of the trailer. It can be seen that A Zi must have died with A Yan in the war when Ningcheng was under attack."

"Damn it, upstairs, your analysis is too detailed, after reading your analysis, I'm scared to watch it......"

"How did A Zi die? To me, A Zi might not be dead. Although Ningcheng was under attack, the following scenes also showed Ningcheng soldiers desperately resisting, and there was a scene of Shan Chenzhou returning. So it is very possible that A Zi escaped in the chaos!"