1.🦋

A/N POV~
Y/N: Heyyyyy solarrrrr!!!! Wait for me! *Running*

Rose: Wait for Meee!

Solar: *chuckles* Yeah yeah! I am not running away from you that you two are running so fast.

Y/N: *laughs* Suree!! Let's go.

Solar, Rose and Y/N are going to College now.  They are Best friends since their childhood. And Solar came to pick Y/N and Rose from their home so that they can go to college together.

Time skip~
They reached college and Were searching for their whole friend group.

Solar: Y/N! Look there they are. *Pointing*

Y/N: Oh right! *Smiles*

Solar: HI GUYSS!! *Smiles*

Everyone: Heyyy Y/N and Solar.

Let me say who are in their friend circle. Rose, Jennie, J-hope, Suga, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Solar and Y/N are included in their whole friend group.

Y/N: GREAT! It's good to see you guys all happy. *Smiles*

Namjoon: Hey Guys let's go. Or else we are gonna get detention. Which subject do you have now??

Y/N: Well, I have English class now. Who is in the same class as me?

Suga, Rose & Jungkook: Here! We have the same class.

Namjoon: Nice. Me, And Jimin have the same class.

Jennie: I have the same class as Solar and J-hope.

Y/N: Awe What a pity! We all don't have the same class! Anyways. Let's meet at the Cafeteria again everyone.

Everyone: YESSS! See you guys later.

Everyone left for their respective Classes. Rose, Suga, Y/N and Jungkook also came and took Their seats waiting for the Teacher. Rose and Suga are Seatmates as Well as Y/N and Jungkook.

Y/N, Rose and Suga were chatting but Jungkook was not focused on the conversation, his focus was somewhere else. Y/N noticed it and tapped his shoulder to grab his attention. He then snapped back to reality and looked towards her direction.

Y/N: Kook? You okay? Why are you staring at Mia for so long?

Jungkook: *caught off guard* I-I wasn't!

Y/N: *realization strikes her* Ohhhh!!! I got it! You like her don't you?? huh? *Teasingly smiles and nudges his shoulder*

Jungkook: Yahh! Don't tell anyone!

Y/N: Why? Don't tell me that you think that we will steal your crush?? *Laughing really hard*

Jungkook: Tskk! It's not like that. *Smacks her head*

Y/N: Heyy! How dare you hit my precious head? *Pouts*

Jungkook: That's the reason why I don't want to tell because you guys will tease me. Hmph.

Y/N: Awee! *Laughs* Yah! You pabo yes we will tease you but also at the end we will help you to approach your crush.

Jungkook: NOOO!! Don't tell anyone pwease!

Y/N: *face palms* I am so done with you. Aish fine.

Jungkook: Thanks Y/N! *Hugs her sidewise*

Y/N: Yeah! Welcome. 😐*Shaking her head*

Time skip~

Now it was break time and all of them were sitting in the table. Suddenly the group of popular girls entered and Mia was among them. Y/N looked towards Jungkook's direction and somehow hold her Laugh as she saw Jungkook was getting so shy. At this point, She was laughing silently. Then-

Suga: Yah! Y/N what happened? Why are you Laughing?? Tell us the joke too.

Y/N: *immediately stopped laughing* Uh! Nothing. I was just laughing because of an Incident. It's ok. Carry on.

Suga: Weird people.

Y/N: YAHHHH! You little Cat! What did you just call me??

Rose: LMAO!! Y/N calm down. *Laughing*

Suga: *face palms* who am I friends with? Oh God!😑

Cutieeess! This is a Romantic comedy series first of all! Not a Fantasy one Finally!! 😂! Anyways I hope you still love reading this. Have a Great day!