Chapter 11: U.A v

"Withdraw? I don't have that option! "

The match between those two begins with Uraraka making her move first. Sadly, it failed after Bakugou uses an explosion on her.

Because of his action going all out on her, the crowd began to criticize him.

______________________________________

URARAKA POV

Ugh, this is bad...! I know this is bad but I can't react!

END OF POV
_____________________________________

"Right, now die. Don't underestimate-!"

Bakugou reaches down to the floor to grab her, only to find Uraraka's jacket lying there.

"WOW! SHE MADE HER JERSEY FLOAT AS A DECOY! " said Present Mic.

"Mmm.. She must've done that on the fly." added Aizawa.

After that Uraraka moves behind Bakugou to attack him, however, she ended up getting hit by an explosion, only because Bakugou's fast movement.

"TOO SLOW!! "

She tries to get up but got hit her more with explosion. Bakugou then keep using more explosions on her, causing the disappointment in the crowd.

"You know.. at this rate, he's gonna burn her. "

Hizashi look at Rimuru.

"I agree on that..... and that decoy didn't work as she wanted. Seeing this is a bit.... "

"But you know what? I can stand all of this, but I can't with those crowd. It make me annoyed. " Rimuru replied.

"Hmmm... "

Present Mic look at the crowd because some people begin to raise their voice up.

"Yo, you sure to let it go on like this? This looks like a pretty shitty situation.."

"I can't stand to keep watching! "

The crowd began to shout at Bakugou, for fighting mercilessly with a girl.

RIMURU POV

You idiot, that's his way of fighting.He will not letting her think of any strategy. Beside, I'm sure Uraraka don't want him to fight her half-heartedly. That just.. wrong.

Besides,this guys beside me looks like he's ready to fry the crowd-