Chapter 7 : U.A i

It's been 5 days after rimuru decided to reveal himself. But the only people that know the truth was all might, midoriya and principal nezu.
During those 5 days, many things happened. The school had no choice but to close for 5 days in order to repair some broken part and places that caught in explosion.

Rimuru, on the other hand, moved to other department,in order to train the the student, and he even got the hero license. But of course through nezu's connection.
He would have to attend the school as a student if he wanted it by himself.

Oh, after he revealed himself, as promised, All might decided to told rimuru the connection between midoriya and himself.

_______________________________

.......

So it turned out that those two already knew each other even before midoriya enrolled into U.A.

"And that broccoli told me that he excited to see all might close up.. what a drag..." I mumbled while resting lazily on my 'S-Class apartment's rooftops.' in my slime's form. "

Anyway, today is the first day of me training the students. Honestly, I'm dumbfounded for a moment. I mean.. What am I supposed to do to train them?
Got any idea, ciel-sensei?

"Their power maybe is not the same as in our world,where monster got stronger by getting named and human can study and try a new different spells. But, in order to get stronger, whether our world or this world, all they need to do is- "

"" To train their body!""

........

" Great mind think alike, right ciel?" I said smugly.

"Heh."

And here the usual smug faced ciel.

Tomorrow gonna be a nice day for everyone.
.......

Maybe just for me..
I just had to train them hard tomorrow hoho..

Oh!and maybe I should make some 'weapon'

I thought as I jumped down right into my balconies.

_______________________________

THE NEXT DAY

URARAKA POV

Today's training was a hell. We have to train our body in order to get stronger. But without using our quirk. It's very hard, especially for me, because the dumbbell was too heavy. It didn't match how it looks. It feels like I'm lifting my whole classmate's weight. It's feel wrong. I'm not the only one who struggled with that, even the strongest in our class struggled.

Our new instructors, honestly I don't know where he get this thing. Yes, our new instructor is no other than the beautiful rimuru-sensei. Somehow this morning he stormed into our training ground and declared that he would be our training teacher for a while.

________________________________

As excited he is, Rimuru stormed into the training ground holding a giant sack in his hand and excitedly greet all the student in there.