Chapter 3

And thus, the whole walk I listen to midoriya's blabbering. Not that its not useful though.

From what I've heard so far with the broccoli blabbering, this world is full of hero. And of course,villain as well. And he always repeating the word "quirk". I would like to ask him but the way he say that "everyone has a quirk" just will make him question me.

Everyone has a quirk...
I lost in thought.

Ciel, what are quirk?

"Prosessing. Most of the human population has gained the ability to develop superpowers called "Quirks", which occur in children within the age of four. It is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a Quirk. "

"There are an endless number of Quirks, and it is extremely unlikely to find two people who have the exact same power, unless they are closely related.
Among the Quirk-enhanced individuals, a

few of them earn the title of Heroes, who cooperate with the authorities in rescue operations and aprehending criminals who abuse their powers, commonly known as Villains. In addition, Heroes who excel on their duties gain celebrity status and are recognized as "Pro Heroes"

So they all have some kind of power?I thought I came to an ordinary japan but... It seems like its not though..

" Rimuru-san, we're arrived."

"Huh?Uh!"

Well, whatever. As long as I have my fun.

"Here rimuru-san, Welcome to U.A. Highschool."

This is a school?! Just how far did I miss while being a human?!

"Let's go in. " he smiled.

Woah.. This kid sure got the best time learning in here..
I said as I follow him inside.

There are many stall opening here. And.. All the food smells so good!!!

But as I walk, I find it weird that some of the human got a weird physical. Some have tail, different body colour.

Monster?

"No master, their physical body looks like that because of their genes and quirk. "

Hoho, so you want to tell me that if their quirk is a dog, they look like a dog? I joke.

"Correct."

Uwaaa what a weird and yet interesting hell of world.

"Rimuru-san,this is my class's ramen stall. You can sit anywhere you like. "

"Thanks"  I said as I sit on one of the chair.

"Deku-kun! Why are you taking so long to buy green onion?! "

A woman walk to him.

"I just meet this miss and offered her some help,Sorry for being late."

"Miss? " Uraraka replied while looking at the person with silver blue hair and golden eyes.

Oh hello there.

"Where did you find such beautiful- anyway serve her ramen okay?! You better be thankful that bakugo is busy dealing with soup otherwise.. "

"haha... 

Sorry but my magical perception can hear you guys loud and clear. I still cringe at the fact that they thinking I was a girl, though.

Suddenly someone came to me and serve me a bowl of ramen.

"Thank youl"
"Help yourself" she smiled and left.

Uooooooooo!! LAMENN! LAMENN! LAMENN!!

I took a bite of it.

Mmmm its still the same taste!! Kinda want to cry.

I finish the bowl of ramen.
Now, what should I do after this?

540 words

THANKS FOR READING

 Rimuru is bored so he went everywhere.[My Hero Academia] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara