Embrassement'︿'

Taehyung was very angry because of jisoo so he went towards to backyard

Taehyung p.o.v

Why?? My life is like this I can't even call my wife privately why ??

I didn't even spend our 1st day officially...

Is it what I was expecting!!!

I won't forgive her no matter what  🤬

As he was so-called angry...someone came innocently in front of him..he quickly ignored that person..but she tries a lot to convince him...and finally

Jisso came closer to Tae and then they started starring each other for a while...They didn't knew what was going to happen next....
  Jisso initiated the kiss by jumping onto Taehyung's lips ......

He was stunned and then hold her tight and took up her onto the bedroom kissing all the way

(They were in there own world without even noticing what are they doing...As everyone was busy in there own kind of romance they were also too 👇🚫mature content)

As soon as they enter the bedroom he threw jisso onto the bed and then took off from there itself.

  She wore a beautiful dress the whole time and then both of them took each other's clothes off being hornyyy. They tried to move, but it felt as if their body were tied down by invisible threads.

He saw her eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap  around him. Just as he was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to kiss his body.

She took off his clothes too and made him lie down on the bed. She sat on the bed, came closer to him.She hugged him totally his body was on her hand.  Tae felt the warmth of her body. He started to took of her beautiful dress
    He started to stare Jisso's hot body and started lick it....They were onto the moon and were feeling the way that they weren't felt beforeBoth of them were enjoying each other's company. It wasn't a preplanned by Tae knew this might going to happen one day. they started making love.....

   Jisso was moaning and jumping all over his dick. He started to play with her nipples. And started to suck them...

They become more closer and more and more over....

.They fucked for hours and hours and then slept nudely with holding around and making some talks regarding them ..As if they felt in Love once again and then they created the memories which can help them blush for few more days..........

As if they felt in Love once again and then they created the memories which can help them blush for few more days