"I will be. I promise." said Alison reassuringly. "I wish I was with you guys right now."

"We can go out tomorrow and spend Sunday together." offered Logan.

Alison shook her head. "As much as I want to, but you heard the rules." she said. "I want to stay low for a week, so things cool off a bit and I can somehow gain their trust and not have to ask for permission where ever I want to go."

"Don't flee from their security, Alison." said Ed. "Maybe they know something. It's better you stay under their protection until we find out what's really going on."

"Okay guys, let the poor girl breathe." said Logan and then looked at Alison kindly. "Go and rest, Al. You look tired."

Alison smiled. "It was so good to talk to you." she said. Her eyes welled up once again. "Take care, all of you. I'm gonna see you soon."

Soon they said their goodbyes and ended the call. Alison felt light-hearted from talking to her friends and yet scared of what she had heard. She tried to put aside the worry. She would be careful as Ed had asked her, but she was not going to stress herself more.

She did her night routines and laid on her bed and began to read the book she had started recently and soon she was pulled into the dark chambers of sleep.

The next morning Alison woke up early. She did her morning routines and put on her leggings and a black tank top and put on a black hoodie as well. She took her phone and headphones and walked out of her room and headed for the front doors. She opened the heavy doors and walked outside and was startled to see two guards standing outside, by each side of the door. 

They both nodded when she greeted them quietly. Her last night's talk with her friends repeated itself in her mind once again. She put aside her worries and went to the front yard. There was a paved road that was going behind the mansion and then into the woods behind the house. She began to run. The air was fresh and fragrant. She also saw the guards and maids quarter building a little away from the mansion. 

She ran for half an hour before she returned and went straight to her room to take a shower. When she was out, she put on a light pink shirt and skinny jeans and put her freshly brushed hair, into a ponytail, and then headed downstairs in the hope to find something to eat.

As she walked closer to the kitchen she was surprised to hear two people talking. One was surely Rich and the other was unknown.

Alison walked in and saw another man standing there in an expensive suit, sipping from his mug of coffee. He had blond hair and looked muscular under his suit jacket. He was leaning on the counter talking casually with Rich who was in a black Armani suit and had sat behind a table in the kitchen and was drinking from his cup of coffee.

Rich was the one who saw her and smiled wide. "Goodmorning, Al." he said warmly. 

The other man looked at her and her eyes met his striking green eyes. He grinned when he saw her. "So this is the famous Alison." he chirped happily as he put his mug away and held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you and good morning to both of you." she said and politely shook his hand.

"My name is Benjamin. but you can call me Ben. I'm 26 and I'm working with your brothers. Actually, I'm Mason's best friend and second in command while this deepshit here is his right hand." rambled Ben enthusiastically while shaking Alison's hand repeatedly.

"Okay Ben. You are dislocating her hand." said Rich as he stood and came to Alison's hand rescue. Just then, Mason walked into the kitchen while talking on the phone. He was in a navy blue Armani suit which suited him perfectly. "I don't care what it will take for the task to be done." he said coldly and Alison shivered. He was more authoritative than his father. "I want it done by tonight. And if you can't finish it you will face the consequences." he said and end the call.