Kiyobaka's Internet Adventures: R/ClassroomOfTheElite

In this one Kiyotaka is back in the WR after graduation.

Alone in his room, Kiyotaka was sitting on his bed reading an old French novel when there was a bright flash in his room.

After a few seconds, he looked up to find a laptop sitting on his desk.

Strange. Did he send it to me?

He set his book to the side and got out of his bed slowly approaching his desk. It was already open. 

Wait is that my face from a few years ago? And why are there so many legs?

He took a moment to process what he was witnessing. 

He slowly sat down and started scrolling.

OHHH BOY HERE WE GO...

It was strange to see that my whole high school life being documented. 

It was a little creepy tbh. 

There were lots of pictures of my former classmates in umm... various positions but something that I realised after a while was that there were no pictures of any male classmates except for me and Ryuuen. Pretty strange. 

I'm starting to think that the people posting these are 40-year old men with an unhealthy attraction towards high school girls....

I stopped on a post that caught my eyes.

I mean

I mean

 He's not wrong.

He scrolled to the next one and his eyes immediately popped out.