Drinking with the Boys

What happened after Kiyotaka, Ryuuen, Albert, Katsuragi, Sudo and Ike decided to get drinks after coming from the arcade?

*This story is Canon to my main fic and takes place in 'The Boys Go Out' but you don't need to read it to understand this.

Ike's parents were not at home. He knew that they wouldn't be coming back for the next few days as they were visiting his grandparents.

Taking full advantage of this and the fact that his father hides a stash of drinks from his mother in secret cupboard in the house Ike said, "You guys down to get drunk right now, its pretty late anyway."

Underage drinking was a serious crime. In Japan, the age which a person could legally drink alcohol was 20. They were all 17 or 18. 

In the end, only buying/selling of alcohol was banned not the consumption itself. Everyone present knew this. But the ones like Katsuragi and Kiyotaka were a little hesitant both for completely different reasons.

Katsuragi and Sudo had never drunk alcohol and were a little scared. Ike was being the prime example of bad company that their parents had warned them about when they were children.

Kiyotaka on the other hand had already drunk alcohol with Kei's father once and it ended with him falling asleep courtesy to his artificially advanced body and his liver detoxifying the alcohol too quickly.

 Peer pressure was a dirty thing. Even Kiyotaka had been roped into it. Ryuuen had called the three 'beta males' for getting scared of drinking.

[In my opinion Ryuuen is a sigma male. What would the others be?]

Katsuragi and Sudo had put up a valiant effort once they came to Ike's house. The first said that his twin sister would not take kindly to a drunken brother but it was a weak plea. Sudo on the other hand had a better excuse. He said that he had to take a physical examination tomorrow for his upcoming basketball tournament but he failed as well when he saw the others having fun while drinking.

Kiyotaka on the other hand had a plastic cup of alcohol in his hands but was emptying it into Ryuuen's cup next to him. Ryuuen was too distracted to notice him but whenever the discussion topic was on him he took the smallest sips. 

Ike, Albert and Ryuuen said this was not heir first time drinking alcohol. Ike out of the three seemed to have a high tolerance for alcohol. He was able to figure out what Kiyotaka was doing and proposed a drinking game.

Looks alcohol made the dumbest of the group the smartest, eh?

Currently the boys were playing truth or dare with the punishment being taking a shot for not answering a question or not doing a dare. They were sitting around a table with their plastic cups on it.

Katsuragi: Okay then, why did you start playing basketball?

Sudo: Dude, why does every boy start playing sports? To look cool in front of the ladies. Duh!

Katsuragi facepalmed while the rest of the boys laughed raucously. Well everyone except Kiyotaka. He was currently calculating how much force to be applied and who the next bottle should land on. 

Alright, lets put it on Sudo again.

He positioned the bottle 60 degrees to the east of his north direction and spun it. After exactly 5 turns, it landed on him again.

Sudo: Ughhh!

Katsuragi & Ike: Its a compulsory dare!

Albert: Lets give him a good one guys.