Jordan came and stood next to Alison and made his famous puppy dog eyes. "Can you teach us how to play?" he asked.

"Please? Pretty please?" pleaded James and grabbed Alison's arm and copied his brother's eyes.

Alison giggled and kissed their foreheads. "Of course." she said and then pulled Jordan on her lap. James pouted but didn't say a thing only to push Jordan some minutes later and sat on Alison's lap himself. The three of them had a great time as they laughed and played very simple songs between twins fought over who sits on Alison's lap, and Alison was able to teach them the basic things.

They were so drowned in their own world that didn't notice as the time flew by and a man came and stood at the door watching them with a soft smile on his face. Richard was standing by the door for some minutes watching them play together. He had not seen his twin brothers this lively for so much time. The twins had become very fond of Eva on the times she had passed in their house over the past months and now they were bonding with Alison just fine.

They needed this more than anyone. Their mother had died while giving birth to them and they never had the bliss of having a mother. Eva was a good candidate and was going along with them just fine and now they had Alison as well and Rich was so happy about it.

Rich used to spend a lot of time with them, but as he turned 18 and joined the family business he had less time to do so. Hunter was trying to fill the empty space but he was a teenager and loved to spend time with his own friends. So the little twins were alone in the house most of the time. Now that Alison was here and she was eager to spend time with them, it was great for the twins.

He knocked on the door when it was time for dinner and brought them out of their world. "Rich! You are home." yelled the twins in a union as their eyes lit up and ran to hug him.

Alison smiled warmly as she saw Rich chuckled and bent down and lift them both without much effort and kissed them on the cheeks. 

"Yes, It's time for family dinner." he said and then looked at Alison. The welcoming and warm feeling in his eyes warmed up her heart and they both smiled at each other. "And now this family has grown so we should spend more time together."

"You should see Alie playing the piano. She is awesome." said James.

"And she taught us as well." said Jordan with a big grin on his face. Alison smiled at how adorable they were. But what James said next stroked her with a jolt of emotions hard.

"It's great to have a big sister. I always was jealous of Andy when he was talking about his big sister at school." he said and then grinned widely at Alison. "Now we have Alie for ourselves and Andy can go to hell."

"James! "scolded Rich and Alison in a union although Alison was so happy by hearing his words. 

James smiled sheepishly. "Oops, sorry." he said and wiggled in Rich's hold to put him down. "Race you to the dining room." he said to his twin as soon as his feet touched the ground and they ran out.

"Xander's language is rubbing off on them." Muttered Rich still frowning at their running forms. He then turned to Alison and smiled. "Thank you for spending time with them."

Alison shrugged. "They are so cute and adorable. I loved it as well." she replied.

Rich then walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder. He stared at her with concerned eyes. "I heard what happened at lunch." he said. "I'm so sorry, Alison. I really wished there was another way but you should be so careful from now on. But I personally will make sure that you don't be troubled with security as much as you are afraid of and you will get used to it just like the others. I want you to trust me and come to me if anything happened that made you a bit uncomfortable." 

Alison stared at his eyes which were sincere just like his words. "Thank you, Rich." she answered quietly. Rich hugged her and kissed the crown of her head. A lump had been formed in Alison's throat. She hugged him back while fighting her tears. He was the only one in her new family who had shown compassion other than the little twins and was understanding her. It felt so nice to be in his arms that were holding her securely and she felt safe. She knew that she could trust Rich and she was grateful to have him by her side.

Rich pulled away after a few moments and smiled. "Okay, let's go." he said and offered her his hand which she took happily. "The others are waiting for us surely and you don't want to keep the twins waiting for their food. They could be scary. Don't be fooled by their childish smiles. They can teach the devil himself."

Alison laughed as they walked out of the room and towards the stairs. Maybe staying at this new house was not as bad as she had thought to herself. With these thoughts in her mind, she descendant the stairs with Rich leading the way towards the dining room, hoping everything goes just fine for the rest of the night.