𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It was safe to say that Oikawa was more than excited about your dinner invite. He was on a face time call with Iwaizumi, the poor diva needing advice on what to wear.

"Should I wear brown and beige? Or white?" he asked, trying on different colour combinations and showing Iwaizumi each outfit. The poor man groaned in annoyance.

"You're gonna be late if you don't pick a damn outfit, not that it'll matter on you, Trashy-kawa," Iwaizumi retorted, placing his phone down so he could slip on his shirt and sweater. Oikawa grumbled and quickly tossed on his clothes. He decided to go with brown and beige, making sure his outfit was clean, his hair neat and nothing was in his teeth.

"...Should I bring protection? Do you think [F/N] would have any?" he asked, looking at his phone. Iwaizumi stared at him for a few moments, then ended the call without a word. Oikawa gasped softly. "I think he takes me too seriously," he chuckled to himself, shoving his phone in his pocket and then leaving.

The two of them met up in front of your house, in Iwaizumi's hands was a box of your favourite dessert, big enough for all of them to share.

"You brought desserts...?! Now I'm gonna look bad because I didn't bring anything! Did you do this on purpose?" Oikawa gasped, huffing and frowning at Iwaizumi, who only rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. I just thought it'd be nice to bring something since he's hosting," Iwaizumi responded, nudging his rib.

From inside, you were still setting up the table, making sure everything looked neat and tidy and that the food was displayed nicely. Hearing two voices bickering outside the front door, you smiled and approached, opening it wide.

"So, what, you guys were just never gonna knock or ring the doorbell?" you joked, chuckling and stepping aside, inviting them in. They took off their shoes and waltzed in. Iwaizumi handed the box of desserts over, and you hummed happily. "Ohh, you brought dessert? Thank you! Here, I'll keep it in the fridge for later," you said, accepting the dessert and putting it in the fridge.

Seeing the two boys just standing there, you ushered them into their seats and offered them both their favourite drinks.

"Eat, eat! I made enough to feed two families!" you exclaimed, smiling at them. Oikawa and Iwaizumi then looked at you and smiled. The three of you lowered your heads.

"Thanks for the food."

During the evening, the three of you ate dinner, exchanged stories, shared laughs and even ate the desserts together.

"So, Halloween is coming up. You... planning on wearing a costume?" Iwaizumi asked, looking over at you. You hummed and thought about it, then gasped.

"Oh, right, the costume! I've been working on it on my own, looking up sewing tutorials and stuff, and I've managed to make my cheerleader uniform! I guess I could wear that?" you pondered, tilting your head slightly. "All I have to do is stick on the logo!"

Oikawa almost choked on his drink.

"You-You were... designing a cheerleading costume...? S-Skirt and all...?" he asked, eyes wide. Iwaizumi kicked him from underneath the table, causing him to groan and wince in pain. You nodded in response.

"Mhm, I thought it would be funny. It's pretty cute though. I think I did a good job. I had to make it Karasuno colours since I'm mostly cheering for them, but the logo won't be obvious, so I could cheer for other teams too," you told, smiling at him. "The costume's down, but... I just gotta work on my cheers properly!"

Oikawa cleared his throat and turned his body around more, facing you properly.

"Uh, got any for me? I could use some motivation, you know?" he pointed out, winking at you. You puckered your lips slightly, thinking about a cheer you could create for Oikawa.

"Hmm... Toru, Toru, the better setter! When he wins, we all get wetter!" you chimed, smiling at him, then frowning once you realised how that sounded. "Oh... well, I'll work on it."

You then looked at Iwaizumi.

"Don't come up with an awkward cheer for me," he warned, the corners of his lips stretching, forming a warm smile. Hearing his words, you couldn't help but chuckle lightly.

"Uhh, Hajime, he's our bae, when he scores, watch your head!" you beamed brightly. Iwaizumi perked up and he blushed, turning his head away. "Ooh, I like that one. I gotta write it down," you reminded yourself, grabbing your phone and writing it down in your notes.

"That's... not bad..." he muttered, scowling slightly. He could imagine you in your uniform saying that. Skirt and all. "...I like that one too," he admitted shyly, his face flushed even hotter.

"How come his one's better than mine? Do you like him more than me?" Oikawa questioned, standing up and pressing his hands flat on the table as if you were being interrogated and he had caught you in a lie.

You looked up at him. Oikawa would always tease you like this. If he kept this up, maybe you will marry Iwaizumi instead of him.

"That's a secret I'll never tell."

"[F/N]!"

Iwaizumi sat there and poured himself another drink, trying to drown out the bickering. He felt drained as if he had been married for 35 years with a boring office job, 3 kids and no affection from his wife. He couldn't deal with such quarrelling.

Poor Iwaizumi.