𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Today's practice was just endurance training. Running up a highway. You stood by the curb, watching as the team ran up in pairs.

"One, two, three, four, use this training to mop the floor!" you cheered, stretching a little and hopping around, doing your best to 'dance' for them. Boy, you really needed to work on your moves and your phrases. Daichi and Sugawara applauded your efforts. Sugawara gently ruffled your hair.

"Okay, just stay here and don't wander off. We'll be back soon!" Daichi told as he and Sugawara lined up to run. You sat down and nodded, giving him a thumbs up. "Go!" he yelled, bolting off with Sugawara beside him. Sitting down here was just boring, and who knew how long it would be before they got back? Standing up, you sighed and began to stroll the neighbourhood. You weren't exactly paying attention to where you were going, but you trusted your legs to take you someplace exciting.

Apparently, your legs decided Aoba Johsai was exciting enough. You had always found their uniforms super cute. People seemed a little surprised and confused at your sudden appearance. You didn't expect to have walked over here. Who did you want to see?

"Oh, [F/N]!"

Oh, dear. Darn you, legs! Turning around at the sound of your name being called, you were swooped up in a pair of strong arms that swung you around.

"Have you finally abandoned that school and come to see me?" Oikawa sang as he held you tight, eventually putting you down and smirking at you. Iwaizumi only smacked the back of his head.

"Ah, T-Toru...!" you laughed nervously, blushing at the way he looked at you. "Oh, n-no, I didn't leave... They were training and I just happened to walk around!" you explained, holding up a finger. "It's nice to see you again, you too, Hajime! Uwah, you've both grown so much taller since the last time I saw you, so much stronger too!"

Oikawa's heart lept into his mouth. Was that a compliment? From you? His darling? Before Oikawa could say anything stupid, Iwaizumi smiled and lowered his head a little.

"It's nice to see that you've stayed the same. Do you still play volleyball?" he asked, tilting his head. He remembered playing against you a few years back and losing. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Ah, no, I'm their cheerleader instead! Though, I've yet to work on the costume and moves..." you muttered, looking down, blushing heavily at the thought of your stupid phrases.

You swore you heard Oikawa struggling to breathe. Looking up, you saw that he was completely white, wobbling and barely able to stand.

"T-Toru?! Hey, breathe!" you cried out, holding his jacket and shaking him a little.

"My... [F/N]... a cheerleader...?"

He felt his whole world shatter. He hadn't seen you in ages, and this is how he meets you again, stolen from him completely. You and Iwaizumi laid him down on the ground. You stayed with him while Iwaizumi went to fetch his water bottle and towel. You fanned him, trying to calm him down.

"Oi, get up already, Trashykawa!!"

SMACK!

"[F/N]! Where'd you go?!"

The team frantically searched for you. Their beloved cheerleader, gone! They searched the close by, stopping at convenient stores and even asking coach Ukai. They even began checking other schools, asking around for you. When they finally reached Aoba Johsai, Kageyama immediately made a beeline for the gym.

"[F/N]?!" he screamed, his voice echoing in the building. Iwaizumi, who was packing the equipment away, looked over at the first-year.

"Oh, he's in the clubroom with Oikawa. I think [F/N] said something about making him feel better," Iwaizumi informed casually, not paying much mind to the team.

The tip of Kageyama's ears burned as he thought of what you and Oikawa could be doing together. Quickly rushing out, they made their way to the clubroom and banged on the door.

"Oi!! Great King!! What are you doing to our precious cheerleader?!" Hinata barked, holding up a fist as if he were about to swing.

The door slowly swung open, and you stood there, staring at your team crowding around the entrance.

"Shhh, Toru is resting. Poor thing fainted," you said, swinging open the door completely to show the poor captain who laid on the sofa. Their eyes widened, their pupils missing. "H-Hey, not you guys too!!"

You quickly turned around, looking back at Oikawa who was still mumbling.

"C-Cheer... leader... s-stolen..."

You swore, you saw his soul escape out from his mouth.