09 ʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

"i'm stressed and in need of a nap".

"so you don't wanna talk about your magical powers that just caused you to pull two men in one day before bed?". alissa said loudly while folding her arms over her chest, looking at you with a playful smile as she waited. honestly, you wanted nothing more than to crawl into your covers and call it a night. just the thought of your situation had your head spinning. you haven't even been able to call your parents, or see your other friends. this all started because a bank robbery and you simply couldn't wrap your mind around it.

"goodnight alissa, i'm tired and i'm about to fall asleep right on this floor". you murmured as you slowly walked towards her door.

"fine but we'll talk about this tomorrow", she yelled while fixing her robe.

"we'll see".

••••••••••••••

"i'm so sleepy", you mumbled as you slowly opened your bedroom door. closing the large french door behind you before turning on the light. it was pitch black in your room, but for some strange reason you felt like someone was watching you. you hurriedly flicked the light switch. allowing the light to fill the room when you noticed someone laying on your bed.

"oh hey", yoongi shrugged before laying on his stomach and stuffing his head into one of your pillows.

"yoongi what the fuck are you doing?" you said loudly making him groan and place a pillow over his head. "i'm sleeping? cant you see that?". you rolled your eyes and walked towards the bed, deciding to just go straight to sleep, "in my room though?" you sighed. getting into bed beside him, you were honestly too tired to care. you slid underneath the covers and got comfortable. "i am?", he said as he looked around the room. noticing the light blue colors which made him sigh.

"clearly i drank too much". he said before pulling the blanket up to his neck.

"and you're not gonna leave?". you looked at him momentarily before realizing he was already asleep. his eyes being closed as some of his hair covered his eyes. his mouth being slightly open as he started snoring immediately. "you've gotta be fucking kidding me", you scoffed when you noticed how comfortable he was. loud snores were filling the bedroom before you placed a pillow over his head, which muffled his snores a little. you were so desperate to escape your thoughts that you closed your eyes and tried to drift off to sleep. but one thought was plaguing your mind.

could you really escape successfully?

•••••••••••••

you woke up to the sound of loud laughter and talking. the curtains in your room being wide open as you took your time to sit up. 'what day is it?' you wondered confusedly. you got out of bed slowly, taking your time to fix the covers before you saw your bedroom door open. "morningggg". alissa chirped as she ran towards you. you smiled as you saw her energetically jump around the room.