Chapter 6🌹

Very Rushed! By the way, I know I'm calling Guang Feng a man, but he is about 16-18 years old

The sect leader clenched his fists as a familiar ring crackled. "No. I got the signal. So here I fucking am, bitch."  

--------------------

"Guang Daiyu." Jiang Cheung growled. "This is the third times you have interfered. You have been popping up everywhere. What the hell do you want?" He narrowed his eyes. "Unless you are after someone." He gave Wei WuXian a stern look.

Guang Diyu smirked. "Sect leader Jiang. You are the one who is always in my way. You just seem to come at the right moment." He laughed and smoothed his robes. "It seems you've finally caught on. Congrats. That took you months." 

The two group stared each other down. The silver orb in the sky began to dull as clouds slowly drifted in. The winds picked up, making the fabric of clothes whip around and flutter. 

"CheungCheung.." Wei WuXian started.

"Quiet." Jiang Cheung said, Zidian crackled dangerously. "You know, Diyu, you really are a pain." He scanned the area. When he spotted the juniors being protected by Huizhong, his face seemed to relax the slightest bit. "If you leave, I won't kill you."

Guang Diyu laughed. "You think you can kill me, sect leader? While I have the Yilling Patriarch in my hands?" He yanked Wei WuXian, causing the demonic cultivator to stumble. He unsheathed a sword that lay at his side and pressed under Wei WuXian chin.

"A-Cheung." Wei WuXian said in a bored tone as he tilted his chin to avoid the iron blade."Save me~"

Jiang Cheung almost facepalmed.  "Yes, yes." 

Guang Feng cocked an eyebrow before looking away. It reminded him of his brother. "Father." He started. "Let's go home. Please."

"Shut up."

"But-"

"Shut up!"

Guang Feng flinched and lowered his head. "I can't believe A-Hao thought that we could actually be a real family. I wish I could tell him how wrong he was." He let our a bitter chuckle and shook his head. "If only he knew."

"How dare you bring Guang Mian Hao into this!" Guang Diyu spat. His grip on his sword tightened. 

Wei WuXian was getting tired of all this shit and looked at Jiang Cheung. 

The Jiang sect leader nodded and swung Zidian upward.

Guang Diyu yelled with pain and dropped his sword. He stepped back, clutching his arm. His teeth were bared.

Wei WuXian waltzed away from the wounded man and immediately came to the juniors. "All good? Everyone awake?"

"Yes." Said all the juniors in unison. 

"Mn."

Guang Diyu snarled. "Damn you, Jiang Wanyin." Blood dripped to the ground as he took steps back. "You know, I really thought of you as a friend, Jiang Cheung. After I help you search for the Yilling Patriarch when he went missing for 3 months, I finally had a friend. But now look at us." He spread his hands.

Jiang Cheung gripped Zidian tighter and grit his teeth. 

"But you know... we could........" suddenly, Guang Diyu's eyes widened. Blood trickled from the corner of is mouth and he staggered back, a sword embedded in his chest. "We.. could have....." (holy crap, I just realized JC is pilling a LXC and GD is pulling a JGY) He crumpled to the ground, his white hair began to stain with blood.