Chapter 1 🌹

Disclaimer: I only own the plot. MDZS belongs to MXTX!

I just had to up that up there 👍 Hope you enjoy.

-Jiang sect, lotus pier-

"Jin Ling!" A purple robes sect leader screamed. " What did you do?!" 

Jin Ling scurried into the hall, a guilty look on his face. "U-uncle.. I-I apologize, please f-forgive me! It was a dare!"

Jiang Cheung clenched his fists and Zidian sparked. Lines creased his face as his scowl deepened. The sect leader's clothes were soaked and his hair was down, now shinny and damp. His aura was more fiercer then usual. 

"Wanyin~"  Lan Xichen called from inside the room. "don't bully Jin Ling like that. its mean." 

Jiang Cheung huffed before grumbling, "what happened last night that made you so happy?" He suddenly stopped, a soft pink dusted his cheeks. "...nevermind." 

a small smirk tugged at the corners of Jin Ling's lips. 'an opening to escape my punishment! My uncle is so different when his is flustered.' He tried to slip away, but his uncle held the back of his collar. (gently)

" where the hell do you think you are going, young man?" 

"eek!" Jin Ling squirmed, fear in his dark brown eyes. "Uncle, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" 

Jiang Cheung rolled his eyes. "Get out of my sight before I break your legs!" He let go of his nephew, glared and slammed the door shut. 

Jin Ling hurried out and bumped into someone. 

"Oh? Young Mistress Jin?" Lan Jingyi raised his eyebrows skeptically. "Why in such as hurry? We were looking for you." 

"Stop calling me that!" Jin Ling folded his arms and puffed out his cheeks. "I'm not a mistress."  His face turned a light shade of pink as another person arrived. 

"Jin Ling! That's where you went!" Lan Sizhui smiled and waved. And Jin Ling look away. "Master Wei wants to see us!"

———————-

"Jin Ling." Wei WuXian put a hand on the boy's head and stroking it. "Good to see you." He smiled as Jin Ling puffed out his cheeks again. 'My nephew is so cute.'  

A group of juniors were also in the clearing, having a sparing match. But, when their 'mother' was paying attention to young mistress, they got distracted. " Young master Wei! Hug!" They cried in unison. 

Wei WuXian laughed. His smiled turned to its full brightness as he spread his arms. 

The juniors dropped their swords and charged at him, knocking him over with the impact. 

Wei Ying grunted and embraced them as much as he could with about 14 kids on top of him. After a few moments, he closed his eyes, his smile dimming but still there. The kids got up and looked at each other. 

"Is master Wei asleep?"

"Think so."

"He must be exhausted from training all of us every day."

"Poor mother."

Taking care of your mistress must be so tiring."

"HEY!"    

"Lying is prohibited. So, I'm telling the truth."

A junior suddenly flopped on the ground, his eyes also closed. He scooted himself close to the sleeping cultivator and curled up. 

The juniors stopped glaring and grinned mischievously. They also relaxed and snuggled into their 'mother's' side. Their breathing slowed and their faces relaxed as they fell asleep next to their young master.

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this fist chapter! This was really fun to write. The fluff.🥰

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love you all! 

Goodbye.