Chapter 3🥀

"Kill"

The fierce corpses charged, ignoring the juniors. They attacked each other, swiping and lunging, trying to rip the other to shreds.

"Senior Wei?" 

"Mom?"

Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, and Jin Ling rushed to Wei WuXian as he wobbled, blood trickling down his chin. He waved them off. "Eh? Worried? I  fine." He was not fine. 'How far did the claws dig into me? A few inches?' He felt like every nerve was on fire. Sticky warm blood made his robes cling to his body.  'Ive had worse. But, I keep forgetting how weak this body is. Even if I cultivate everyday....' (every day means everyday😏)

"U-Senior Wei, let's sit down and treat your wound." Surprisingly, Jin Ling was the one to say it. That made Wei Ying almost gape in shock. "What?" Jin Ling snapped. "What is with that face?" 

"Hah.. Jin Ling.. since when did you show concern for me?" Wei Ying Barked out a laugh, immediately letting out a groan of pain. 'Fuck. it Hurt.' He stood up with the help of the juniors. "We should head back. Do you still have our signals for Lotus Pier or Gusu?" 

The juniors nodded, concerned for their mother-like figure. 

"Ah, don't give that look, little ducklings." Wei WuXian said. "Let's go. I can treat my wounds when we get to an inn."

"No." All juniors said in creepy unison. "Do it now." 

"...." The cultivator just stared before throwing his hands up in surrender. "Fine. Fine. Give me a few bandages." 

The children patted down their robes. They paused, looked scared. 

"Wei Ying sighed and wiped  his mouth. "What is it?"

ouyang Zizhen(totally did NOT forget him) spoke up. "I-it seems like the medical items have been lost.. during the fight, I mean." 

"Sorry." The juniors all muttered.

"Aiya~ don't get so worked up, little ones." He staggered a bit and a few juniors raised their arms, ready to catch him. "Let's go. As I said, we can really treat wounds when we get to the inn." The pain in his back protested harshly, making the cultivator hunch over a bit. 

Lan Sizhui looked at his mother. "Mom. Let us use some fabric at least."

"Yeah." All the juniors said. They cut a piece of their robes a surrounded the demonic cultivator. 

"Ah! Aiya! Let me do it myself if you are so desperate!" 

————————-

The forest was dark, and all the juniors were on edge. They had their swords drawn, slowly fallowing their senior's quiet steps.

"Sorry, Senior Wei for pressuring you."

"Nah, it's fine, little ducklings."

Jin Ling scoffed, earning a elbow to the arm. "Ai! The heck Sizhui?"

———————-

The air shifted oddly as they walked, causing Wei WuXian to pause and hold out a hand. 'Stop."

Hello, I'm sorry this chapter is short. The next one will be better, I promise.

Love you guys♥️