17

Taehyun's POV

I woke up and went straight to the shower. After done picking and wearing my clothes, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Good morning, Taehyun-ah", Soobin greets me. I just answer a quick 'morning' and sit down. I didn't say anything while eating my breakfast. "Tyun, let's go somewhere today!", Huening says looking at me with happiness spread in his eyes and voices. I look at him and smiles a bit while nods.

We get ready and was about to walk out from the door when Yeonjun calls for us. "Make sure to take care of yourself. Don't let Beomgyu in trouble just because of you guys", Yeonjun said sternly. Huening says 'we will' with a happy tone and pull me out from the house. We went to a park with the help of their driver to drove us there. When we are in the park, we buy some ice cream and walks around the park.

"You're so quiet today", Huening says starting a conversation. "Yeah", is what ony comes out from my lips.

"You don't have to feel bad Tyun. Everyone make a mistake and they will be someone to forgive their mistakes",

"It's not like that Kai. This- this one is different",

"How it is different?", he stops and looks at me.

"I-I dont know", I answer softly.

Beomgyu's POV

Today was a tiring day. It's been a week or more since the day I was okay with Taehyun. We fought, but not that serious to be honest. He just walks away from me after I yelled at him. I also didn't went home for like what? 4 days? It's my house but I'm the one who have to leave. I was planning to go back home today since Yeonjun hyung told me Huening and Taehyun went out. I can care less about that. I know Huening is a crazy person when it comes to taking care of his family. He can kill you if you try to touch his family but of course in a bad way of touching like hurting them or something else that accurate.

I picked my phone u and put it on speaker. "Hyung", "When you are coming home? I make spaghetti", I stop my work and quickly stand up. "On my way now!", I don't know but I was excited. I went to my car and starts driving home. "Home", I whisper to myself and smile. "I miss you", I say out loud while my head is ful with him.

"YEONJUNCCHOI!", I came in just to hear the two of my hyungs fought over a pizza. I walk to the kitchen and drink some water before walks into my room. I was taking off my clothes when suddenly the door open revealing him.

Taehyun's POV

I walk in the house just to hear Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung are fighting over a pizza. Huening told me to go upstairs and he will handle the other two. After I walk upstairs, they already quite. 'Kai really knows how to handle them aren't he?' , I thought to myself.

I open the door just to be meet with a half naked Beomgyu. We lock eyes and he stares at me with an unreadable expression. Is he mad at me? He loves me right? Why should he be mad at me? He isn't right? Before I could do anything he quickly ran to me, slamming the door close and pull me in a tight hug. I was stunned. He was hugging me tight but his hand somehow manage to stroke my hair softly. He kisses me on my cheek, my ear, my head, my nose, my forehead, and lastly, my lips.

"I miss you, Hyunnie", he gives me a quick peck on my lips again. "I'm sorry for making you wait for me. You must be mad and-" , I didn't let him finish his words. I connect out lips and kiss him roughly. I missed him. I missed him a lot. I broke the kiss and looks at him, desperately. "I miss you Gyu. Hyunnie missed you", He quickly lift me u and headed to the bed. His skin is in contact with my hoodie, so I take it off to feel him more. He kiss me roughly and his hands starts to roam all over my body. I miss this feeling, this feeling of him being close to me. I feel... safe.

Soobin's POV

"Now, you said you make spaghetti", Huening says with a frown. "Yes, I did", "Where is it? Why can't I eat it yet", he pouts and looks at me with his bambi eyes. "Let's give Beomgyu and Taehyun their space first okay?", Yeonjun says while petting his head softly. He looks at Yeonjun and nods slowly. Even he's annoying but he still is cute and understanding.

___________________________

I was in my English class while writing this but who cares ^^