13

thank God I'm still alive. Put the blame on my assignments. Those shits are stressful >:(
______________________________

Beomgyu's POV

I woke up feeling the emptiness beside me. "Ahh where's he?", I don't know but I felt a little bit sensitive when he is not here with me. "TAEHYUN!", I shout and stand up from the bed. I stop infront of the bathroom room and hear the waters are running. And then I hear a faint voice singing a song. The voice is so relaxing. I close my eyes while putting my head on the bathroom room.

The voice stop singing and the water stops running. Before I could remove my head away, the door swung open. "AHH!", Taehyun shouts closing his body. I look at him with confusion. "Oh it's you", and after he removed his hand from his body, I realized he doesn't wear anything on. He just walk past me with the towel hanging on his head. "I'm cold. BEOMGYU HUG ME!", he jumps on me and thank God I was fast to grab him.

"YAHH TYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU WILL FALL DOWN YOU KNOW?!!" . "No I won't. Beomgyu will catch me!", he says while looking at me with a big smile on his face. I smile softly at him. "Baby, at least wear something. You will catch a cold", I say while carrying him into our shared walk-in wardrobe. I pick up my oversized white shirt and a short and give it to Taehyun for him to wear it. While he was wearing his clothes, I quickly went for a shower.

Taehyun's POV

I was wearing the clothes that Beomgyu gave me before he ran in the shower. Suddenly my eyes caught something, it's a box. A small box that looks kinda old. "What are you hiding from me, box?", I ask like the box can talk. Well, I was hoping it can. I slowly take the box and was hesitate to open it. 'What if this is Beomgyu's?', 'Is it okay for me to open it?', 'What if this is Beomgyu's secret?', 'Will he be mad at me?'. My thoughts were cut off when I hear someone came closer to me.

I quickly put the box back in the stack of clothes and quickly turn around. "I thought you were done wearing your clothes?", Beomgyu say, more like a question. "I was", I simply answer and jump on him like before. I don't know why but I felt clingy today. Well, put a side that my bottom hurts like hell. "You look fine after our love making last night. Maybe we should go on another round?", I look at him and smack his chest. He whines and look at me with a pout. "Pervert", I say and buried my head in his neck to cover my embarrassment.

We walk down the stairs and to our surprise the table is empty. "Where did everyone go?", I ask him. Beomgyu looks at me and smile softly before answering, "They have a work to do. So today it's only you and me in the house". He says while walking as to the kitchen island. He push me on the counter and claim my lips. I moan and starts to move my arms to his hair pulling it lightly.

We broke the kiss and I told Beomgyu that I was hungry, so we cook our breakfast together. Nothing much, we only did ramyeon, bacons, and eggs. Simple breakfast with your love ones, what could be more greater than that?

After we done eating breakfast, Beomgyu told me to go in the living room while he wash the dishes, so I ran into the living room. I kneeled on the couch while facing outside the window. His garden is so beautiful. I would like to have a picture there one day. I was so mesmerized by the view that I didn't realize someone is aiming for me.

"AHHH!", I scream when I felt a body on top of me. I open my eyes and realized I was laying on the couch while Beomgyu is hovering on top of me. Why does he looks so sexy and hot? What is happening? Is the world playing tricks with me? I look at Beomgyu with a pout and a 'please let me go' face. "How do you think I can resist this? Seeing your body through this thin white shirt you are wearing. Seeing your curve body and your butt stick up a little like it's telling me to wreck it", he whisper with his dominating and low voice. I felt like crying in excitement right now. 'What is wrong with me?!', my gaze move to his lips and I bite my lips. "Gyu~", I whine and look at him.

He kiss my lips and left hickeys on my collarbone and neck before letting me go. "Do you wanna go somewhere bun?", he ask me. His left hand are on my waist while his other hand was stroking my thigh softly. We are in the position of sitting on the couch right now while searching for a movie to waste time on. "Our room", I whisper softly so that Beomgyu wouldn't hear it. "What?", he ask me, "I can't hear you", he move his gaze to look at me. I look at him and grin before answer, "I wanna stay hear Gyu. I want to watch a movie with you". He looks at me and smile. He peck my cheek and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad that I didn't choose a wrong person again", he says. After listening to that, I suddenly remember the box under the clothes. 'What is it in that box?', 'Why he says he was glad of not choosing the wrong one again?'. I was in my thoughts when Beomgyu told me the movie is starting. I came back to reality and cuddle Beomgyu while watching the movie he picked.

'Forget about the box for awhile and let's enjoy this comfiness first', I told myself and buries my head in Beomgyu's shoulder.