2

Taehyun's POV

It's been a week but no one came to my room yet, except for the foods. Honestly, I'm not being treat like a slave at all. At least not yet. This is more like living a life as a princess who has been locked by her step mother in her room.

I'm still wearing short dresses or sometimes a crop top. Not that I'm complaining because I like this type of clothes. So it's not a big deal. It's just I never wear this in public. I have a lot of this kind of clothes in my room. 

My parents are homophobic. They dont like me wearing this kind of clothes because I look sO gAy they said. So that's why I still bare myself to stay here because I'm being treated like a person. 

And also the view from the window is nice. The view of a fucked up world. I like that-

"Hello?", I froze. Who THE F-

"And who are you?", I didn't even hear the door open how this mf was sitting on my bed right now?

"Sorry for disturbing your day-dreaming princess"

Princess. Oh- my god- I swear he sees my red face. "Are you here to..." Well I cant complete the sentence because I was kinda hurt knowing my job here.

"Well aren't you here for that?", he says while raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. umm.. I dont know..."

"You're cute"

That's it. I cant handle this anymore. Is he here to fuck up my mood and feelings? "Look, if you want it just do it quick", I say while slowly closing the curtain at the window I was standing and slowly walks towards him.

"Hey, did I say something wrong? Are you oka-"

"WELL DIDN'T YOU CAME HERE TO FUCK ME? DO IT QUICK CAUSE I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIT ANY FURTHER!", I almost cry at this point. Never in my life that I think I end up like this. 

"Hey, it's okay. By the way I didn't know your name yet. Mine is Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu"

"Taehyun. Kang Taehyun", I look at him and I notice that he is smiling at me. What's about it that makes him smile like an idiot? (well an attractive idiot to be correct) If my parents hear my name they would literally punch me. But this stranger is different somehow.